Debate: White Supremacy Vs. Self Accountability/Responsibility

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who's to say they dont think like that??

most nikkas on the block in these times dont make enough to have that on their list of priorities...

also most hustlers didnt have a proper childhood...

When your moms can barely support herself and you cant get the shyt you want, you gonna feel a certain way when you see another nikka shining..

shyt i've burned money on jordans i couldn't get when i was a kid.

nikkas gotta get certain shyt out their system....

:russell: I'm tired of the excuses. Ya'll must be from the burbs b/c in most hoods in nyc dudes are rocking $1000 fits on the regular.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean, how can you explain the success off numerous black immigrants? :manny:
The same way you explain the success of black Americans

And it's not by killing people and buying black owned products.

If they can make it facing the same white supremacist structure, why can't Black Americans do the same? I aint saying to bow down to no CAC, but that passive defeatist mentality will never make us develop any kind of society. @PhonZhi
Educated black immigrants are still the most poor and underemployed of all educated immigrants.

Furthermore the majority of immigrants that come here poor and uneducated, stay poor and uneducated.

With every response you throw some false Internet rhetoric out there that you yourself have not even thought through.

All stereotypes and generalizations with no actual facts:smh:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
:russell: I'm tired of the excuses. Ya'll must be from the burbs b/c in most hoods in nyc dudes are rocking $1000 fits on the regular.

There are nikkas who have legit jobs in the hood
There are nikkas who dabble in both in the hood
There are nikkas who just sell drugs in the hood

Im going by the nikkas that I already know sell drugs...

Them nikkas not rocking 1000 in gear breh..

the most nikkas might have on is some foams...

Everything is name brand shyt, but its not adding up to 1000....

These nikkas are not getting it like that in these times...

Of course a nikka might come up, but thats not all the time

King Jae

Banned
Daps
Self accountability and self worth go hand.....the game is rigged......we all know it...but pity parties ain't accomplishing nothing....you don't like the game take your ball and go play on another field....these kind of discussions are exercises in futility.... No point in being all high and mighty when you prolly got Nikes on sipping a Pepsi.... All products of the system.... Typing your thoughts out on a forum platform prolly created by a white person.... Change only comes through action...there is no strategy in place...all useless conjecture and mental masturbation....talk all this shyt bout the system yet I don't see anyone breaking their neck to create a new system....oh its too hard....yea I know dumbass that's why its worth it....Slaves in haiti prolly thought they couldn't overthrow their oppressors til the rebellion....ppl just too comfortable being the victim....know the damage living in this system does to a black brain but won't go seek therapy to release the negative energy from their aura...this jaw jackin shyt for the birds....don't understand the point of these discussions really.....strategize in private.... When generals map up how to flank the enemy only his advisors and people that need to know, know.....that's how I know ppl like to talk just to talk....full of shyt is all...

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
White Supremacy caused Internalized Racism which lead to a lack of self-respect.

BUT

Just because something is a cause doesn't mean it needs to perpetuate...and that's when accountability comes into play.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Just because something is a cause doesn't mean it needs to perpetuate...and that's when accountability comes into play.
This would hold true if the "cause" had ever stopped.

But if that cause is still perpetuating the effects, then the cause still needs to be addressed.

I.E. A black person can do everything right, yet still be profiled and killed by cops.

Or a black person can do wrong, but still be punished more than others that have done wrong.

In either case personal accountability had no effect on the "cause" It's the cause that dictated where their personal accountability will lead them.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
This would hold true if the "cause" had ever stopped.

But if that cause is still perpetuating the effects, then the cause still needs to be addressed.

I.E. A black person can do everything right, yet still be profiled and killed by cops.

Or a black person can do wrong, but still be punished more than others that have done wrong.

In either case personal accountability had no effect on the "cause" It's the cause that dictated where their personal accountability will lead them.

I feel you but we can still make the situation better because the cause isn't going anywhere UNTIL we address the internal problems. Some of our shyt is NOT going to be solved by simply getting rid of racists. I know black people who hate black people, and the wanton killing we do of eachother is a often cited as a prime reasoning for racist policy making.

Not saying that makes it ok, just staying its the reality. We have to tip-toe the fine line of solving them both simultaneously as much as we can.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I feel you but we can still make the situation better because the cause isn't going anywhere UNTIL we address the internal problems.
The internal problems are not unique to black people and they did not create the cause. Fixing them will do nothing to the cause. As in my post above personal accountability has absolutely no effect on the cause.

Some of our shyt is NOT going to be solved by simply getting rid of racists. I know black people who hate black people, and the wanton killing we do of eachother is a often cited as a prime reasoning for racist policy making.
And this is exactly what I'm talking about there is no "wanton killing of each other". At least no more than any other set of humans. That's a myth put out there to justify the policy.

As violence amongst black people has reduced, the policy has only gotten worse.

Once again we realize that personal accountability has no effect on oppressive policy.

Not saying that makes it ok, just staying its the reality. We have to tip-toe the fine line of solving them both simultaneously as much as we can.
There's nothing wrong with advocating the individual doing his best within the system that's in place.

But that's an entirely different topic than addressing the system itself.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The internal problems are not unique to black people and they did not create the cause. Fixing them will do nothing to the cause. As in my post above personal accountability has absolutely no effect on the cause.

And this is exactly what I'm talking about there is no "wanton killing of each other". At least no more than any other set of humans. That's a myth put out there to justify the policy.

As violence amongst black people has reduced, the policy has only gotten worse.

Once again we realize that personal accountability has no effect on oppressive policy.

There's nothing wrong with advocating the individual doing his best within the system that's in place.

But that's an entirely different topic than addressing the system itself.

I agree, and I wasn't saying that we kill eachother more or less than anyone else I was saying its used as a reason to justify those ideologies. I just think we can do better and the better we do the more effective we can be at fighting an oppressive system...thats all.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I agree, and I wasn't saying that we kill eachother more or less than anyone else I was saying its used as a reason to justify those ideologies. I just think we can do better and the better we do the more effective we can be at fighting an oppressive system...thats all.
I can agree to that. There's always room for improvement. and I think all things considered black people have done a decent job with the last 100 years. We gotta keep pushing

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Self accountability and self worth go hand.....the game is rigged......we all know it...but pity parties ain't accomplishing nothing....you don't like the game take your ball and go play on another field....these kind of discussions are exercises in futility.... No point in being all high and mighty when you prolly got Nikes on sipping a Pepsi.... All products of the system.... Typing your thoughts out on a forum platform prolly created by a white person.... Change only comes through action...there is no strategy in place...all useless conjecture and mental masturbation....talk all this shyt bout the system yet I don't see anyone breaking their neck to create a new system....oh its too hard....yea I know dumbass that's why its worth it....Slaves in haiti prolly thought they couldn't overthrow their oppressors til the rebellion....ppl just too comfortable being the victim....know the damage living in this system does to a black brain but won't go seek therapy to release the negative energy from their aura...this jaw jackin shyt for the birds....don't understand the point of these discussions really.....strategize in private.... When generals map up how to flank the enemy only his advisors and people that need to know, know.....that's how I know ppl like to talk just to talk....full of shyt is all...

What are you doing? :martin:

This is exactly what I'm talking about. People who try to ridicule any dialogue on white supremacy, calling such "pointless".

If you're not doing anything yourself to combat white supremacy, don't project your shortcomings onto anonymous people on the Internet. You don't know what I am doing, or have done, to fight white supremacy and support the black community.

As far as a violent uprising, taking into account the current circumstances, that's absolutely ridiculous and the attempt to get one off the ground by a black person would be dangerous and indeed "pointless".

You can't win a war when your soldiers are divided, your rations are limited, and you're outnumbered.

To successfully defeat white supremacy, it's going to take time, which means you have to be dedicated and you have to be patient. Shyt won't change overnight. It's also going to require discussion.

Anyone saying otherwise is counterproductive. :francis:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
nice speech. and i'm glad you're doing better than most. but believe you me. most people are born the way they are later on in life. the reason you have the Strength to push on like that is not due to YOU. you didnt do anything to get that mentality. it was in your DNA from birth. LUCKY YOU. most people white or black dont have that mentality. on average what is the mentality of the regular joe. that aint it. most people are not of ELITE anything. they are "AVERAGE". this means dont expect them to be on some elite level craziness.

Please stop using your own anomaly scenarios as if that could be the norm it cant be.

If it was that way. whites would never have to hit you with that white supremacy to begin with. It would mean all average joe whites will be great one day. so why worry about black folks. they have to worry about you because average joes are that. average. and they are afraid some elite blacks may get ahead of them. can't have that.

or some other black joes will get a piece of their little average joe pie. can't have that either.

and one last thing. for every move you make successfully in life. if you were white. you would've been in a higher position, you would've been given even more money, more accolades, more love. So no matter how great you become as a black american. if you were white and just as great, all of your awards would've been 4 times what you got now. that my friend is still WHITE SUPREMACY. and you can't stop that. only THEY CAN. you can try to dream it away, wish it away if you want to. it aint going any where.obama is Half white, and you see the flack that mans has received as the PRESIDENT. it doesnt get any more successful then that . if he has to deal with white supermacy and racism. Then you do to, no matter how smart you are, how hard you work. it wont die until WHITE people kill it.

Or we kill white people.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Black people didn't get any therapy for the shyt we went through during slavery.
So we're fresh out of slavery then we have to deal with :

- Chrisitianity
- Self hatred as a family heirloom
- Sharecropping
- Black convict labor in coal mines
- Jim Crow
- The projects(a male couldn't be in the household)
- Miseducation in school and textbooks
- Tuskeegee Experiment
- Our narrative and image being attacked relentlessly for centuries
- Drugs being funneled into our neighborhoods
- Becoming the face of cannabis prohibition
- COINTELPRO
- The Three Strikes law
- White nepotism
- Military grade weaponry bring funneled into our neighborhoods
- Propaganda
- Democratic brainwashing
- The Boule
- Mandatory minimums being higher for crack cocaine versus that of rock cocaine
- Redlining

There's more shyt but I'm getting frustrated typing this shyt.

Black people as a whole currently don't even own their minds.

fukk man. Like fukk. And we out here still trying to get with these demons.

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
Black people didn't get any therapy for the shyt we went through during slavery.
So we're fresh out of slavery then we have to deal with :

- Chrisitianity
- Self hatred as a family heirloom
- Sharecropping
- Black convict labor in coal mines
- Jim Crow
- The projects(a male couldn't be in the household)
- Miseducation in school and textbooks
- Tuskeegee Experiment
- Our narrative and image being attacked relentlessly for centuries
- Drugs being funneled into our neighborhoods
- Becoming the face of cannabis prohibition
- COINTELPRO
- The Three Strikes law
- White nepotism
- Military grade weaponry bring funneled into our neighborhoods
- Propaganda
- Democratic brainwashing
- The Boule
- Mandatory minimums being higher for crack cocaine versus that of rock cocaine
- Redlining

There's more shyt but I'm getting frustrated typing this shyt.

Black people as a whole currently don't even own their minds.

:scust:motherfukkers
cant just let us live
they dont wanna put us on a even playing field
i wonder why:jbhmm: