Debate: White Supremacy Vs. Self Accountability/Responsibility

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Racism / Race Baiting
are white people actively trying to undermine Black people today?
As a collective? I'd assume no. Most people are just trying to get through their day. I don't think they sit and plot about the destruction of the black community with their family during breakfast.

but are there small groups and pockets of racist white ppl out there who dislike black people and are trying their best to undermine black people today?

of course.

Do they have any real power to do so?

from their trailer parks and mobile homes I'd argue no.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
As a collective? I'd assume no. Most people are just trying to get through their day.

but are there small groups and pockets of racist white ppl out there who dislike black people and are trying their best to undermine black people today?

of course.

I should've been more clear, my bad.

Is there a system in place targeting Black people for failure, and is this system controlled and operated by white people?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
As a collective? I'd assume no. Most people are just trying to get through their day. I don't think they sit and plot about the destruction of the black community with their family during breakfast.

of course.

This duplicitous cac pedo acts like he doesn't know that his people have been actively working on a passing laws to suppress Blacks rights to vote and erasing American racism against Blacks in schools.

Also, please take note how many times this pedophile cac says nikka on here.

Daps
Reppin
Rearticulate it for me.
Ok, the question was .....
Is there a system in place targeting Black people for failure, and is this system controlled and operated by white people?

No, i do not think there is. Currently? No

But was that the case at one point in the past? Absolutely.

Are black people still currently suffering and dealing with the consequences of those past injustices?

or course.

but do I think we are still targets today?

No

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Are black people still currently suffering and dealing with the consequences of those past injustices?

or course.

Keep an eye on this pedo.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

of course.

Horseshyt. The power lies in the people they vote in to represent their racist interests.

Daps
Reppin
Horseshyt. The power lies in the people they vote in to represent their racist interests.
explain.

in easy mode tho, one single example that we can easily all examine and look at that supports your argument

also, I'm silly Billy but I had to place you on ignore bro, I may take you off if you calm down and stop being emotional though.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
explain.

in easy mode tho, one single example that we can easily all examine and look at that supports your argument
Paul Gosar. Marjorie Taylor Greene. Wendy Rogers. Kari Lake. The entirety of the GOP. Republican state legislatures passing laws to disenfranchise Black voters. Racist gerrymandering to limit our voting power. All those people were sent to office by racist white people.

Daps
Reppin
Paul Gosar. Marjorie Taylor Greene. Wendy Rogers. Kari Lake. The entirety of the GOP. Republican state legislatures passing laws to disenfranchise Black voters. Racist gerrymandering to limit our voting power.
I ain't googling all those name. Name a law, what it does and how you think it undermines black people. Then we can move forward from there.

I also don't think requiring ID to vote is racist. It just makes sense

Tair

Superstar
Daps

or course.

These aren't people in a double-wide and a meth-pipe targeting Black people.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

@Take It In Blood won't give you any logical response to this. Watch the babble that's forthcoming.

Daps
Reppin

I'm not an economics professor but I agree the wealth gap is a real thing

is racist white people the cause? I don't know.

America in general has a class issue that affects ppl of all backgrounds, Capitalism is the problem imo.

what do the racist whites in power have to gain by keeping millions of white people poor also?