Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If any other studio made this bullshyt, this would be bargain bin status...kojima stamps his name on it now nikkas like “I’ve always wanted to experience the inner struggle of being a ups man...brilliant :gladbron:
This dude literally made a hiking cross country fedex delivery simulator...:russ:

You have to be a stan to overlook how ridiculous this bullshyt is...

Watch the usual Rockstar haters praise the go fetch and deliver gameplay on some "bu bu but that rock I had to climb to get to the box was so amazingly detailed"...

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
People seem to have a lot of trouble reading between the lines. Almost every positive review mentions that they like the game because the stranding concept works incredibly well and truly makes you appreciative of discovering the roads and obstacles that other gamers have walked before you.

The general consensus seems to be that Kojima is shooting for the moon, and while some pieces clearly don't connect, you still will be continually awed by the elements that do work and create an experience like no other.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watched a gameplay video and maybe I’m missing something but I just can’t see how this is supposed to be fun :gucci:

even some of the reviewers who liked the game and gave it a high score prefaced their review by stating it wasn’t fun smh...call it art or w/e but I play a video game to have fun...it’s why I’ve gotten back into playing first party switch games so much...some of these games can be so intense to the point of not being fun @ all and a bit too realistic

RDR2 toed the line very perfectly...there were some fun elements to the game tho but overall it wasn’t a “fun” experience per se but it was a great game that I was really into and as I said I did have fun @ times

this game doesn’t look enjoyable whatsoever...I think the most honest reviews will come from users but there is going to be a lot of bullshyt user reviewers to wade thru as well