Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Breh, stop it. The nikka took 8 years to make a unfinished product. He was traveling around trying to be a wanna be director just to make a naked ass sandbox game with repetitive mission with different color tanks for difficulty.
It wouldn't have took 8 years if he didn't have to build a game engine from the ground up with the game. You wanna know what the biggest money and time sink in MGS 5? The damn fox engine. Who asked him to build that engine? Konami. What did they use it for? Metal gear survive and pro evolution soccer.

Who's fault is it that metal gear was the only game series under konami that was turning a profit? Not kojima, maybe if konami weren't bullshytting with every other franchise they had, then maybe they wouldn't have had to rely on that one game and pachinko machines to turn a profit.

:camby:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
It wouldn't have took 8 years if he didn't have to build a game engine from the ground up with the game. You wanna know what the biggest money and time sink in MGS 5? The damn fox engine. Who asked him to build that engine? Konami. What did they use it for? Metal gear survive and pro evolution soccer.

Who's fault is it that metal gear was the only game series under konami that was turning a profit? Not kojima, maybe if konami weren't bullshytting with every other franchise they had, then maybe they wouldn't have had to rely on that one game and pachinko machines to turn a profit.

:camby:
Y'all with these lame ass excuses. Face it,. Kojima is overrated. It took 2 years to create the engine, explain the next 6 years

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
from the IGN review it seems like you gotta go thru 3 cutscenes just to fast travel on the map...granted you can skip them but that shouldn’t even be a thing :snoop:
If I pay 60 bucks for a walking simulator I'm walkibg every inch of the maap. Fukka fast travel :mjgrin:

Gotta get my monies worth :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Giant bomb quick look sold it for me.

I watched them deliver a pizza, and even the guy who’s trying to like the game is like “:yeshrug: yeah it’s boring, but I keep playing it”

The actual mechanics of the game are the problem. Walking, balancing, and managing shyt on your back are the challenges of the game.

None of that is fun or exciting, or some shyt you want to do. It’s miserable.

This nikka Kojima made a mailman in the “rain sleet or snow” simulator. I always thought that job sounded like some bullshyt.:smh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Y'all said y'all wanted that old Kojima back :pachaha:

Got cutscenes ontop of cutscenes :mjlit:
I don't mind the cut scenes I just prefer a game around them that's fun. I've never seen a game like this. People describe it as boring then turn around and say they like it.

Somebody selling you a game they don't know how to sell to you.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I don't mind the cut scenes I just prefer a game around them that's fun. I've never seen a game like this. People describe it as boring then turn around and say they like it.

Somebody selling you a game they don't know how to sell to you.

:yeshrug: I'm just ready to see what all the fuss is about and judge it for myself at this point.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Y'all with these lame ass excuses. Face it,. Kojima is overrated. It took 2 years to create the engine, explain the next 6 years
I'm not defending kojima at all, the game looks lame and I stand by that statement.

I'm challenging this dumb ass assertion that konami of all studios was right about him when his studio alone was the only team at konami releasing decent games for two generations straight. Kojima has been overrated, mgs4 wasn't very good either.

My point is that konami should have never put themselves in the position to have to rely on that one game to keep the company afloat in the gaming industry, especially when they have the catalog that they do. If you really think konami was right, then give me some examples of their successful games after the ps2 era that didnt involve kojima. Tell me what they've done without kojima that leads you to believe that it was kojima holding them back.

Kojima should have never ended up being the backbone of the company in the first place, shyt would be like Sony wasting money putting out garbage, then expecting team ico to save them with the last guardian and blaming them for the company failures.

Silent hill should be on par with resident evil, but konami disbanded team silent for no reason other than to save money by hiring bullshyt developers to create trash game after trash game.

Dark souls is what castlevania could have easliy been, but they didnt give a fukk about the series until kojima jumped on board with the ONLY good 3D entry in the series. And they still ended up fukking that game up without him with the sequel.

shyt on Kojima if you want, he deserves it for putting out a big budget version of "Journey". But dont ever try to argue that konami was right about anything when they've been a complete failure for two generations straight.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Time to stop badmouthing this game

The way this woman talks about the game makes me realize why people are saying this is an important game. Games where people foster cooperation in the face of adversity with people they don't know could really be a great New path for gaming. Tonbad it's integrated with Facebook

Which makes me wanna dislike this nikka kojima again

Kojima

Isn't this your man's?