Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game is the ultimate grind, yet once you take the time to do some tedious shyt you feel :ahh: just being able to drive down a smooth road and maybe speak to another human after a delivery is satisfying as hell, it really pulls you into the mindset of a driver during COVID lockdown or any other
apocalyptic type setting

i took so much time playing this during the lockdown :wow: shyt was destined

if I hadn’t played a game like starfield first, I would’ve been willing to put more time into this game…I’m sure there are ppl who can beat it in 40-60 hours (which is what I was expecting the game time to be when I started it) but to do everything I want to do will probably take me at least 100-200 hours…and I don’t want to commit that much time to it right now…I was expecting it to be somewhat of a slow burn/grind but I still thought I could knock it out in a week…I did not expect it to be this much of an intense RPG-styled game…there’s some other games I want to play…I’ll hit those then revisit this and pace myself better now that I know exactly what type of game it is…right now my approach to the game is making it tedious/frustrating bcuz I have the I “need” to finish it mindset…but there’s enough content in the game tho where I can just take my time and play this shyt for months if I just tackle it an hour or two a day

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
if I hadn’t played a game like starfield first, I would’ve been willing to put more time into this game…I’m sure there are ppl who can beat it in 40-60 hours (which is what I was expecting the game time to be when I started it) but to do everything I want to do will probably take me at least 100-200 hours…and I don’t want to commit that much time to it right now…I was expecting it to be somewhat of a slow burn/grind but I still thought I could knock it out in a week…I did not expect it to be this much of an intense RPG-styled game…there’s some other games I want to play…I’ll hit those then revisit this and pace myself better now that I know exactly what type of game it is…right now my approach to the game is making it tedious/frustrating bcuz I have the I “need” to finish it mindset…but there’s enough content in the game tho where I can just take my time and play this shyt for months if I just tackle it an hour or two a day
yea this is a game where you have to just live in it and not worry about finishing the narrative.

after i beat the story i was WAY more engaged in all of the little stuff because it's just fun to see how much details they put into the gameplay, you're gonna randomly get the urge to build highways and put a ton of ziplines up over the next year or so :whew: shyt is calming in a way

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea this is a game where you have to just live in it and not worry about finishing the narrative.

after i beat the story i was WAY more engaged in all of the little stuff because it's just fun to see how much details they put into the gameplay, you're gonna randomly get the urge to build highways and put a ton of ziplines up over the next year or so :whew: shyt is calming in a way

:gladbron::ohhh:

but ya when I built a complete highway from lake knot city to the southern distribution center I knew this game was gonna take some time…and I just looked at a map of the central region and realize I’ve only accessed one side of it :dead:

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
What is your loadout for a run of the mill delivery?

Non lethal assault rifle

Blood Bags

A couple hematic grenades

Exoskeleton and gloves

PCC (2)

If its a mountain route i throw in a couple ladders and the anchors. Plus a carrier, just because you can ride it down

Just curious what everyone who is playing uses

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
What is your loadout for a run of the mill delivery?

Non lethal assault rifle

Blood Bags

A couple hematic grenades

Exoskeleton and gloves

PCC (2)

If its a mountain route i throw in a couple ladders and the anchors. Plus a carrier, just because you can ride it down

Just curious what everyone who is playing uses

The Bola Gun. The best for BTs though are the cufflink things where all you have to do is sever their cord by sneaking up to them. With The Bola, all you need to do is bind enemy porter guys with one shot and kick them after.

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
The Bola Gun. The best for BTs though are the cufflink things where all you have to do is sever their cord by sneaking up to them. With The Bola, all you need to do is bind enemy porter guys with one shot and kick them after.
Im going to start using that for sure

:salute:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This.

No need to waste blood on grenades when you can cut that umbilical cord

And human opps get run down on with hands followed by their own weapons :ufdup:

Ex grenade no.2 when I'm feeling disrespectful :mjgrin: iykyk