Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Hopefully this is Kojimas lowest selling game so he can stop with the BS and drop another MGS3 caliber type product

The fact that we missed out on P.T/Silent Hills for a hiking simulator is greater insult to injury

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this is an interesting conversation actually.

Do you think what’s “fun” can vary by person to person, depending on interest or do you feel like “fun” is it’s own, inherent/intangible thing?

like I guess when I go to movies certain movies are described as “fun” (marvel movies, start wars etc) but other movies such (typically anything other than comedy kids or action) are not. Other words are used.

but when it comes to games it seems that’s not the case, a game normally has to be considered “fun” in order to be good were as other mediums, that’s not the case. Not saying one way or the other is better or correct, just something I noticed reading the posts.
That because video games are a more interactive entertainment medium where as other form of entertainment are more passive where just sit back and relax it like in game videos I feel the gameplay and story is what all tie it together I mean there certain games that I see get a pass for have by the number gameplay like the rpg genres games because the the story make up for the :ld: gameplay elements even than the stories of the game can only take it so far where if someone does not find the gameplay elements to be fun and engaging they go :camby:toward the game.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
It has to be fun in order to keep you engaged, entertained, challenged or making you want to compete

I think this is an interesting conversation actually.

Do you think what’s “fun” can vary by person to person, depending on interest or do you feel like “fun” is it’s own, inherent/intangible thing?

like I guess when I go to movies certain movies are described as “fun” (marvel movies, start wars etc) but other movies such (typically anything other than comedy kids or action) are not. Other words are used.

but when it comes to games it seems that’s not the case, a game normally has to be considered “fun” in order to be good were as other mediums, that’s not the case. Not saying one way or the other is better or correct, just something I noticed reading the posts.

Jump through mental hoops to dikkride Kojima brehs :mjlol:

@Kamikaze Revy you ain’t doing it right, this how a real stan moves.

:mjtf:I mean...this is pretty much the entire and only point of "gaming".

So, yes?:what:

You bozos know what I mean.

Like for me...

My GOTY is sekiro , and that game frustrated the fukk out of me and was a chore and frustrating but it was a challenge

You aren’t children.

y’all really be playing games smiling and jumping up and down and shyt ?

no

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone

Like for me...

My GOTY is sekiro , and that game frustrated the fukk out of me and was a chore and frustrating but it was a challenge

You aren’t children.

no
Have fun walking breh

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Like for me...

You aren’t children.

no

Personally, I don’t get “giddy” over really any games anymore, but that’s more due to me than the games probably. I got giddy over a lot of games as a child because I couldn’t just buy em whenever I wanted to :russ: only games I’ve been truly excited for in the past idk how many yrs were BOTW, GoW, and RDR2, but those were more due to spectacle than the games themselves.

That doesn’t mean I don’t get a game without looking forward to it being fun. In your Sekiro example, if the game itself wasn’t fun I wouldn’t have finished that shyt. Frustrating doesn’t necessarily = not fun.

If I can’t find fun/enjoyment in it, why the fukk would I waste 30-40+ hrs when I can just play or do something else? :gucci:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is one of those games you just have to experience and see if ur feeling it, the mixed reviews got me intrigued

gamespot gave it a 9