Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Like I mentioned earlier, some of these scores aren’t matching the quotes at all, I’m all for a game being unique & experimental, but if you’re straight up saying it misses the mark quite a bit, or it’s not very fun, then how are you giving it a 9 or a 10?

On the other hand, this guy didn’t fukk with it AT ALL lol

“Kojima Productions’ Hideo Kojima has asserted he’s created an entirely new genre known as “social strand system” for his first post-Konami title, Death Stranding. Since he struggles to define the genre, we’re happy to help – it’s one in which a developer aims to make a feature film and then realises far too late in the process that they’re developing a game instead… and that it requires actual gameplay. Sadly, what’s been slapped together is frustrating beyond belief, invalidating any enjoyment potentially found within. Let me be clear:Death Stranding is an irredeemable piece of garbage that should serve as a warning to publishers who give developers carte blanche to create “art”.

:picard:

Many of them are giving Kojima himself a 9 as oppose to the game, think about it.

If this game was indie and made by anyone else it wouldve bombed a long time ago.

Bruh

"Death Stranding is not a “fun” game, but it’s an important and meaningful experience that earns its payoff through every bit of frustration and slog. Its a look at life and death, connection and solitude; a game about building up what matters most and supporting each other selflessly."

WTF does this even mean? Dude gave this shyt a 9.5? Really?

This is exactly what in mean.

Funny thing is there was already an indie Sony exclusive that already done all that stuff he's talking about in his goofy ass rant.

"the tomorrow children" essentially did what death stranding is doing, but on a smaller scale and without the vestigial mechanics and was a beautiful game as well, one of the best I've seen. Look it up.

But because Kojima or some big hype beat game dev wasn't behind it it got panned, destroyed and forgotten by theses lame ass "reviewers".

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Bruh

"Death Stranding is not a “fun” game, but it’s an important and meaningful experience that earns its payoff through every bit of frustration and slog. Its a look at life and death, connection and solitude; a game about building up what matters most and supporting each other selflessly."

WTF does this even mean? Dude gave this shyt a 9.5? Really?
a GAME is not fun but important :what:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another double standard. Remember when reviewers were shytting on Fallout 76 for the lack of NPC's and for having so much interactions done via some fallout hologram? Where is that energy for this? You never actually deliver packages to people. You deliver it and they respond via some hologram? Basura

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“This game is beautiful, yet aggravating, it really makes you ponder the state of the world in all its ugliness, and that’s exactly what Kojima is trying to get across in this extremely boring and slow game, it has glimpses of brilliance through its incredible story and any time I could urinate, but falls short in most of its gameplay, yet I couldn’t help but feel this was part of the plan as I scaled a cliff side with 20 packages strapped to my back for 50 minutes, this is clearly to represent the uphill battles that we must all go through on a day to day basis, and even though a good portion of the gameplay is spent carrying out repetitive delivery missions and falling down stoney hills, I can’t help but feel lost, within this world and within myself, do I even like this game?

10/10 :mjgrin:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Kojima done made walking simulators hot :wow:

that goat shyt.

EISR5l7W4AAf8uk

:blessed: :troll:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Like most video game characters, Sam can carry an incredible amount of stuff; but unlike his contemporaries, Sam has to account for everything he carries. Before you set out on each mission, you have to carefully arrange your load — from healing items to precious cargo — so that Sam can stay balanced.

:bryan:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Now I understand why Konami said fukk him and released MGSV without Chapter 3.
Exactly! Everyone was all up in Arms when Konami tossed him in the bushes, including myself. But after reading how much money this nikka was wasting, flying to LA from Japan. Hiring Sutherland to only speak a total of 20 sentences. Konami was right :camby:

Now he wasted another Budget