Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems like this is a massive amount of padding, from the big open world with not much in it...forcing you to balance yourself while walking...forcing you to do everything slow so it feels like you're doing something important and for the game to feel like you're really doing a lot but you're not.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I fukks with Kojima heavy but I'm going to skip this entirely.

Maybe Konami was right to keep him on a leash.... :francis:
could it be MGSV all over again ? i wouldnt be surprised of some of this stuff in this game was supposed to be for MGSV

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game isn’t for brokebois that have to trade in their PlayStation for money to take the New Jersey turnpike to go to china town so they can say ha chiya Chung Chung in their favorite dragon ball z button up and dirty Air Force ones.

My review is the only one that matters. I haven’t made a thread this year but I may have to to provide my unbiased dissertation explaining the glory of this groundbreaking game. I can’t wait to see the Xbox knock off of this game that @MeachTheMonster will jump with glee about and spend hours telling us how on Xbox you don’t deliver boxes you actually deliver flowers so the experience is actually 10 times better and everything is more meaningful. Native 4K 60fps with a bigger controller and amazing streaming to mixer make it a no brainer.

I fukking love The Coli :russ:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The tonal shifts in this thread
uDIp1DqI_o.png

Brehs went from unsure with stans copping pleas, then a decent looking trailer drops and stans poking their chests out, now less than favorable reviews are dropping and everyone is more or less :hubie: now

:dead: