Also close on my overall prediction....

It has :ooh: cutscenes, story and effects with a lot of :ld: gameplay

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, Some of these scores really aren’t matching up with a lot of these criticisms these reviewers are having..

“What I do know is that Death Stranding isn’t perfect. It isn’t without flaws, and rough edges, and missed opportunities, and ideas that didn’t always land as well as they could have.”

Gives it 10/10

:dwillhuh:

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Also, Some of these scores really aren’t matching with a lot of these criticisms these reviewers are having..

“What I do know is that Death Stranding isn’t perfect. It isn’t without flaws, and rough edges, and missed opportunities, and ideas that didn’t always land as well as they could have.”

Gives it 10/10

:dwillhuh:

Seems like some outlets are giving it some leeway because they feel it's trying something different. Atleast from what I've gathered.

Some just plain dont enjoy it.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like some outlets are giving it some leeway because they feel it's trying something different. Atleast from what I've gathered.

Some just playing ok no don't enjoy it.
Yeah That’s what I figured, like in the grand scheme of things, that particular review even says a lot of the praise is because it’s so unique, but still..these reviewers really don’t sound like they’re enjoying a near flawless game lol, a lot of them I’m expecting maybe a 7 or 8/10 from what I’m reading and then I get to the score and I’m like :ohhh:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
After listening to the Kinda Funny podcast review of this game I think I'm gonna wait for a price drop. The overall consensus was that while it wasn't a "bad" game it's pretty tedious and one guy straight up said "it's not fun" it's pretty much a traveling simulator and the environment and how u navigate it is ur biggest enemy with a boss fight sprinkled every blue moon

Hopefully Jedi Fallen Order gets good reviews