Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think I'll skip until price drop. I got too many games and this being a delivery game I'm not too enthused. I don't like boring open world games. I hate micro management and I hated it in MGSV, BOTW and RDR2. Those games at least have fun mechanics but this being pretty weak from what I read is not helping.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You heaux don’t have a palette sophisticated enough to appreciate games like this. All you dummies want is pew pew and pow pow. Don’t you ever experience something for the art? :gucci: When you’re able to stop a game and appreciate the intricacies of the sound design, the meticulous coding it took to make each blade of grass move with lifelike splendor, the sound vibrations of the wind as if nature itself was breathing life into your ear wax ridden head holes leading into the dry walnut inside your skull, then...and only then...can you talk to me about a videogame as well thought out, and as close to perfection such as this. :scust:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Hipster cacs saving it with the 10s but yeah.... that’s a no for me dog.

Bosses aren’t Kojima bosses, Game is boring for 10 hours straight :huhldup:

No story on earth could make me play a boring game.
Actually, this game is way more dynamic than you think. Not only you traverse the world with packages with varying weights that affect your movement...I’m one of the bosses in the game; since you have to do ALL OF THAT while defending your horrible opinions from me. The best way to play Death Stranding is with the Coli open so I can explain to you what you should be appreciating in real time.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I think I'll skip until price drop. I got too many games and this being a delivery game I'm not too enthused. I don't like boring open world games. I hate micro management and I hated it in MGSV, BOTW and RDR2. Those games at least have fun mechanics but this being pretty weak from what I read is not helping.
This game isn’t for brokebois that have to trade in their PlayStation for money to take the New Jersey turnpike to go to china town so they can say ha chiya Chung Chung in their favorite dragon ball z button up and dirty Air Force ones.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You heaux don’t have a palette sophisticated enough to appreciate games like this. All you dummies want is pew pew and pow pow. Don’t you ever experience something for the art? :gucci: When you’re able to stop a game and appreciate the intricacies of the sound design, the meticulous coding it took to make each blade of grass move with lifelike splendor, the sound vibrations of the wind as if nature itself was breathing life into your ear wax ridden head holes leading into the dry walnut inside your skull, then...and only then...can you talk to me about a videogame as well thought out, and as close to perfection such as this. :scust:
goddamn, what a post :wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
game doesn’t seem fun @ all...sounds like a chore to get into...might skip it entirely...curious to see honest user reviews and not fanboy extremes on both ends
My review is the only one that matters. I haven’t made a thread this year but I may have to to provide my unbiased dissertation explaining the glory of this groundbreaking game. I can’t wait to see the Xbox knock off of this game that @MeachTheMonster will jump with glee about and spend hours telling us how on Xbox you don’t deliver boxes you actually deliver flowers so the experience is actually 10 times better and everything is more meaningful. Native 4K 60fps with a bigger controller and amazing streaming to mixer make it a no brainer.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My review is the only one that matters. I haven’t made a thread this year but I may have to to provide my unbiased dissertation explaining the glory of this groundbreaking game. I can’t wait to see the Xbox knock off of this game that @MeachTheMonster will jump with glee about and spend hours telling us how on Xbox you don’t deliver boxes you actually deliver flowers so the experience is actually 10 times better and everything is more meaningful. Native 4K 60fps with a bigger controller and amazing streaming to mixer make it a no brainer.

is this a troll act or serious? not sure if this is GOAT level sarcasm or WOAT level stanning :wtb: