Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
This seems like the SotC of this gen

Did any of yall like that game? I loved it.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gonna be a really good launch for the game. there's just too much WTF surrounding it. I'm gonna be watch a lot of playthroughs from streamers.
I can't be bothered to fukk with gamers anymore. This is the 2nd big game that gamers don't understand. They knocked Uncharted because it wasn't open world and now they knock Death Stranding because there's no "gameplay". Well Kojima made the perfect combination of cinema and cinematic game and these pos gamers don't understand. Death Stranding is my GOTY I can't wait to get it Nov 8th.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I only trust angryjoe and zero punctuation to give an unbais review :yeshrug:

I wish double toasted still did the high score

The internet lets you know if a game shyt or not... when we were kids we had to guess based on the box art, screen shots in game magazines and ,maybe toy r us

Got bamboozled a few times :francis:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I can't be bothered to fukk with gamers anymore. This is the 2nd big game that gamers don't understand. They knocked Uncharted because it wasn't open world and now they knock Death Stranding because there's no "gameplay". Well Kojima made the perfect combination of cinema and cinematic game and these pos gamers don't understand. Death Stranding is my GOTY I can't wait to get it Nov 8th.

I just have this odd feeling the game is gonna have a unique game mechanic or style of gameplay (regardless of what was shown) that people will love. :mjlol: don't quote me on it tho, I just have a feeling.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Yooo, the chicks reaction when Reedus was taking a bath in the swamp was hilarious as shyt :deadrose:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yooo, the chicks reaction when Reedus was taking a bath in the swamp was hilarious as shyt :deadrose:
Japanese be hype over anything :mjlol: There was nothing in that "gameplay" reveal that made me go :mindblown: or :ohhh:
The nikka literally started peeing and she's all like EHH WAO SUGOI!! SUGOI!"

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Mgs gameplay trailer

This shyt about to be a dud

What trailer has given us this feeling

We need to see more of this
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

uvozvkkx7i311.png

Wj6RTZl.gif

and less of this
giphy.gif

I swear Kojima is going to show us another trailer of a fukking forklift.