Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why isn't there more violence! :damn:

Why aren't there more explosions! :damn:

How am I supposed to play this with my attention span of a two-year old! :damn:

Fred.
These are legit concerns.

You really be doing no kill playthroughs ?

No tranquilizer playthroughs

Pure stealth playthroughs.

Patty cake playthroughs?????? :damn:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
In the generation of telltale games, quantum break, until dawn, life is strange... we’re really in here saying the game doesn’t have enough pew pew and bang bang? :laff:

Real rap, the reason I like Kojima games is because of the epic storylines albeit confusing. The gameplay is icing on the cake.
fukk all that. Metal Gear was always known for its Goat gameplay.

Y’all doing the series a disservice by pretending the gameplay was an afterthought.

In telltale games the “gameplay” is manipulating the story. As far as I can tell there are no choices to be made in DS.

In DS 90% of the gameplay is seemingly just walking, pissing, and taking baths in dirty puddles.:mjlol:

Even judging by walking simulator standards most of what they’ve shown looks dull as fukk.

Story is beyond retarded and nonsensical. Metal Gear always had its weirdo shyt, but it worked because the overarching story was based on a real life believable scenario.

This shyt here is just random Kojima fukkery, with movie stars/celebs playing the parts.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli

Just retire, I really don't see the need for the constant complaining.

The problem here is simply this:

You want this to be metal gear 6. Alot of you doubters do.... It's not. Please except that. This is totally different type of game. Wrap you head around the gawds vision or remove yourself.
Ur on his dikk for no reason.

It's really pathetic.

You don't even know why you're excited.

It can't be from anything you've seen

Typical hypebeast

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
shyt gonna be crazy when this drop :pachaha: the conversation around the game may be more entertaining than the game itself :mjpls:

gonna be a really good launch for the game. there's just too much WTF surrounding it. I'm gonna be watch a lot of playthroughs from streamers.