Daps
We need to see more of this
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

uvozvkkx7i311.png

Wj6RTZl.gif

and less of this
giphy.gif

I swear Kojima is going to show us another trailer of a fukking forklift.
For real

We get it it's more then action

Now let me bang.

Just show me the fukking gun play :mjcry:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why isn't there more violence! :damn:

Why aren't there more explosions! :damn:

How am I supposed to play this with my attention span of a two-year old! :damn:

Fred.

Take off the Kojima Production™ brand knee pads and relax man.

So far 90% of the game play has been pissing, trying on shoes, carrying boxes, building ladders, and walking across barren landscapes.

I'd like to see more than that. Action =/= I want the shyt to turn into "COD". Action = I'd like to see more interesting game play elements.

I mean....I dunno if you're some kinda weeabo or maybe just a little slow. But I dunno how you got what you said, out of any of my posts.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
These are legit concerns.

You really be doing no kill playthroughs ?

No tranquilizer playthroughs

Pure stealth playthroughs.

Patty cake playthroughs?????? :damn:

If people play games with no kills or all stealth or whatever. :manny: cool.....but what is the equivalent in this game?

You play the whole game without your character damaging any boxes? :mjlol:

I mean....people in here dikk riding the game can't even tell me how it plays, because nobody has played it. Which is unheard of for an AAA game this close to release.

Not trying to turn this into a vs thread....but "Cyberpunk 2077" had 48 minutes of mostly uninterrupted game play a fukking year ago. We still don't have anything like that for "Death Stranding", and it comes out in less than 2 months. :gucci:

Fred.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"B bu but you don't understand how deep the story is....go play 'Call Of Duty!'"

:mjlol:

Fred.
Lol why you so worried about this game you don't even have a PS4. Dudes in here steady commenting about a game they not even going to play and before you even start with "stan" I loathe MGSV and anybody who likes it(except @Kamikaze Revy ).

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lol why you so worried about this game you don't even have a PS4.

I been had one man, what are you talking about. :mjtf:

I got 5 games on Swtich, like 10 on PS4 and around 290 on Steam. Which is why I rarely come to this sub-forum, I don't give a fukk about the "console wars". I'd cop an XBOX but most of those games are on PC.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1

I just seen the edit.

I'll cop this if I see a reason to. So far I don't. And despite me criticizing the game I've said several times it's possible it might be a great game but they're fumbling every aspect of the marketing.

So....yeah. If they drop a compelling game play video right now, I'll be 100% on board. I have no reason to want Kojima to fail, it would be a by proxy win for Konami. And fukk Konami. But Kojima is not selling this game very well.

Fred.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

All the speculation and anyalzes for a save the kingdoms and rescue the princess game

:russ::heh::mindblown:

Can we all already agree that the twist is going to be that Amelie is not a victim but really one of the masterminds of the entire malevolent plot...:stopitslime:

That Sam has something special about him and that's why they chose him for this mission where he'll have to fight against his love for Amelie to shut down the whole system and "start over" for the nation., :comeon:

I hope it's not that blatant but...