Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You cats need to cut this blind stanning out man.

You know good and god damn well there was more to the game than that. And more importantly, a hell of a lot more than that was shown in the trailers leading up to release.

If you compare that to the most recent "Death Stranding" trailer it's like night and day. There is literally nothing in half the environments shown in that game play trailer.

Fred.

Jesus that gameplay was great :wow: imagine if they licensed the engine out for the next Hitman :jbstephena:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jesus that gameplay was great :wow: imagine if they licensed the engine out for the next Hitman :jbstephena:

Exactly. SMH at people in here trying to rewrite history.

People thought the marketing of that game was weird until they showed actual game play. Then people were immediately on board.

The same cannot be said for this game. Kojima showed some weird shyt, people were :wow: because of who he was....then months went by and nothing....then they showed more weird shyt....then moving boxes....rinse repeat.

Not saying it's impossible there could be a great game buried somewhere in the terrible marketing job they're doing....but to compare the roll out and reception of this, to "MGS:V"....is laughable.

Fred.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You cats need to cut this blind stanning out man.

You know good and god damn well there was more to the game than that. And more importantly, a hell of a lot more than that was shown in the trailers leading up to release.

If you compare that to the most recent "Death Stranding" trailer it's like night and day. There is literally nothing in half the environments shown in that game play trailer.

Fred.

There was nothing to do in MGSV.

Just sneak around on an ugly deserted map with Ps3 era gfz, Fulton animals, cars and people and occasionally shoot. The majority of the game was fukking around on a base in the middle of the ocean. That "gameplay" video posted here literally made me yawn. Kojima fanboys will say otherwise.

If Kojima makes another insufferable snooze fest I'm going to cancel him immediately. I have faith because this is a Sony game after all.:bow:

Last edited:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I really don't understand the hive mind thinking of people of today.

Obviously you're going to do more in the game than walk and deliver packages ....

Once the game comes out and you see 9's and 10s across the board don't you whining fools come back looking to reconnect to the gawd ...
I mean, there's a 40min gameplay of doing more then that. Seems some people have made up their mind on this one:manny:
Bet they still cop it tho:mjlol:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

#BringBackPT

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
In the generation of telltale games, quantum break, until dawn, life is strange... we’re really in here saying the game doesn’t have enough pew pew and bang bang? :laff:

Real rap, the reason I like Kojima games is because of the epic storylines albeit confusing. The gameplay is icing on the cake.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
In the generation of telltale games, quantum break, until dawn, life is strange... we’re really in here saying the game doesn’t have enough pew pew and bang bang? :laff:

Real rap, the reason I like Kojima games is because of the epic storylines albeit confusing. The gameplay is icing on the cake.
Man go to the movies

:camby:

I'm tryna play video games

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

MGS story is.... a lot (I love it :russ: ) but regardless it has always been at the forefront of stealth-action gameplay.

There’s room for narrative based games, but the TT games, LiS, and Until Dawn type games are based almost solely on decision-making, not direct gameplay like Kojima’s games

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

:hhh:

This clown is finished.

Looks like I'm counting 15 potential weapons in this game ?

O dear lord this game looks like Barren trash

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't get the hype for this game. I don't really understand any of what I've seen of it. The little gameplay they've shown looks like it's just there to fill the space between cut scenes. This totally comes across as manufactured hype just because of who is directing the game more than people actually seeing something that looks great. If the game was directed by some other random game maker I doubt people would even care about it like that.

I might sit on the sidelines for this one and let it come out first and we'll see how it's received.
I still see nothing to change this take. Might YouTube the cutscenes and call it good.