Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Honestly, we've seen "what"you can do in the game in this trailer.

There looks to be action, adventure and mystery throughout the game from that trailer. The traveling doesn't seem different from MGSV. Remember how empty that game was in the overworld? Lots of moving around either by foot or by horse and vehicle. Outside of outposts and other areas, MGSV could be cut into a trailer or snippet to look like it's largely void without much "action".

Ppl are saying the empty areas will be populated over time by outposts/safe houses/buildings and highways built by you and other players. Kinda like no man's sky and fall out I guess.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So it seems like the whole point of the game is to save the kidnapped future president from those skull mask looking dudes who are terrorists. To do that you have to make "strands" or "connections" with people/other players across the US to strength the nation or something.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I really don't understand the hive mind thinking of people of today.

Obviously you're going to do more in the game than walk and deliver packages ....

Once the game comes out and you see 9's and 10s across the board don't you whining fools come back looking to reconnect to the gawd ...

:mjlol: at "hive mind thinking".

Cats are actually in here upset we're judging the game at face value....as opposed to blindly giving Kojima the benefit of the doubt when he's been dropping the ball during this whole roll out.

This game is either going to be terrible....or they cut the worst promos in the history of video games.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Does every game have to have loads of action?

I don't follow your logic here as him saying "less action" means the footage shown prior to that had action worth mentioning.

And....it really didn't.

Fred.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's more action in Death Stranding than most battle Royale games :unimpressed:.

*Prepares for the juelzing*

Dudes be playing games where you literally running around for 20 minutes and get shot at and game over.

Breath of the Wild is another game with long stretches of nothingness.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There's more action in Death Stranding than most battle Royale games :unimpressed:

The fukk does that have to do with anything? :gucci:

You might as well say "there's more action in 'Death Stranding' than 'Tetris'."

People want action from Kojima. The last series he made was "MGS", not some battle royale bullshyt. If you're telling me you (or anyone else in this thread) envisioned the centerpiece of his next franchise to be weight distribution of the boxes you're carrying....you're a god damn liar. :stopitslime:

I really hope this game is good because if not the mental gymnastics on display are gonna be unbearable.

Fred.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fukk does that have to do with anything? :gucci:

You might as well say "there's more action in 'Death Stranding' than 'Tetris'."

The last series Kojima made was "MGS". If you're telling me you (or anyone else in this thread) envisioned the centerpiece of his next franchise to be weight distribution of boxes you're carrying....you're a god damn liar. :stopitslime:

I really hope this game is good because if it's not the mental gymnastics on display are gonna be unbearable.

Fred.
if you told me in 2013 the next MGS will be a game where all you do is attach balloons to vehicles and enemies and that the game would be incomplete I'd laugh at you.

I really don't see a big difference here between DS and MGSV. The moment to moment gameplay seems to be full of intricate meta systems at play dealing with suits, weight and other tools. MGSV was not too different.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
if you told me in 2013 the next MGS will be a game where all you do is attach balloons to vehicles and enemies and that the game would be incomplete I'd laugh at you.

You cats need to cut this blind stanning out man.

You know good and god damn well there was more to the game than that. And more importantly, a hell of a lot more than that was shown in the trailers leading up to release.

If you compare that to the most recent "Death Stranding" trailer it's like night and day. There is literally nothing in half the environments shown in that game play trailer.

Fred.