Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
To be honest this was the best showing so far, got me a little optimistic that there might be a good game in there somewhere.

But man if the footage released is indicative of the ratio of watching movies/pissing/walking to actual fighting interesting enemies, then this is a no for me dog.

Story too retarded for me to care, only thing left would be some good gameplay, which it seems there very little of:francis:
Let's think about this man they showed 50 minutes of this f****** game and it was about carrying f****** packages man. Think about that s*** they didn't have an extensive breakdown on gunplay combat mechanics it was just real cut and dry.

They went n2 extensive detail about weight distribution and how it all carries over into the primary game mechanics but didn't say s*** about how those weapons and customization and action options factored into the core gameplay because as I see it you don't even have to kill anybody in this game.

This game is like if Amazon delivery guys were f****** soldiers

what's the last level for this game going to be carrying a f****** house on your back while you fight oil slicks

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Death Stranding looks boring af. Walking around a bunch of fields with a big ol box strapped to your back is not does not look fun at all.

Kojima is officially washed up and :flabbynsick: and needs to retire.

I did plan on buying this game but after looking at the trailer I'm cancelling my preorder today. If I wanted to deliver packages in my free time, I'd sign up for Amazon Flex.

:camby:

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I really don't understand the hive mind thinking of people of today.

Obviously you're going to do more in the game than walk and deliver packages ....

Once the game comes out and you see 9's and 10s across the board don't you whining fools come back looking to reconnect to the gawd ...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I really don't understand the hive mind thinking of people of today.

Obviously you're going to do more in the game than walk and deliver packages ....

Once the game comes out and you see 9's and 10s across the board don't you whining fools come back looking to reconnect to the gawd ...
No wonder this game didnt take much time to make

It's largely empty as fukk

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Eh im still interested in the game gonna cop day 1. I think the concept alone is more interesting than all the AAA game we’ve been getting for the past 5 years.

I still feel like there’s something else to the game that Kojima is not showing or telling us.

If not then I still wanna play and see the story play out.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, we've seen "what"you can do in the game in this trailer.

There looks to be action, adventure and mystery throughout the game from that trailer. The traveling doesn't seem different from MGSV. Remember how empty that game was in the overworld? Lots of moving around either by foot or by horse and vehicle. Outside of outposts and other areas, MGSV could be cut into a trailer or snippet to look like it's largely void without much "action".