Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Not gonna lie, I love this game still. I can see why most people wouldnt. But I went super hard on the building and maxing each settlement and had a pattern down for deliveries

I was extremely happy to play a game that wasnt like any other game ive played
This could easily be implemented into a MGSV type of game and create a survival open world ... with almost fallout 4 like encampments that you have to keep running.
I love the physics and how he took movement and balance to a new level too, it shows the possibilities of taking something simple and making it extremely complex
I'll say something controversial because I dont give a fukk about Kojima or labels or whatever
but if they mixed MGSV mechanics with this and Metal Gear Survive... that shyt would make an epic online multiplayer game ... encampments and deliveries with zombies and mules and enemy bases

I feel like the gaming industry needed this type of game because everything was getting similar

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Just completed Chapter 5. These character stories are getting insane, maybe because I haven't heard reviews mention it whatsoever but Kojima is really on one.

Fragile's backstory of being forced by Higgs to walk through Timefall exposed. :wow:

Mama's backstory of being caught in the terrorist attack as a carrier for her twin sister's baby and being saved because the rescuers heard the cries of her dead BT baby. :mindblown:

fukk anyone trying to pretend that GOATjima fell off.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Just completed Chapter 5. These character stories are getting insane, maybe because I haven't heard reviews mention it whatsoever but Kojima is really on one.

Fragile's backstory of being forced by Higgs to walk through Timefall exposed. :wow:

Mama's backstory of being caught in the terrorist attack as a carrier for her twin sister's baby and being saved because the rescuers heard the cries of her dead BT baby. :mindblown:

fukk anyone trying to pretend that GOATjima fell off.

No one is criticizing Kojima's cinematic and wild directing.

It's just that the gameplay is trash.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
so man went from amazing gameplay/half assed story in MGSV to trash gameplay/amazing story in DS ??? ... wild times
Nah, the gameplay is dope. Any game that can make you spend hours on building roads that are completely optional just because it's so satisfying does something right. My only peeve with the gameplay is that the shooting mechanics could've been tighter. Enemies that are barely a blip on your screen hit you with perfect accuracy while your own guns have massive recoil and the game lacks a cover system so it's hard to hide from gunfire or shoot over objects you are behind. You can definitely tell the core game was not designed around these shooter elements.