Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

peppe

Superstar
Daps
i have been playing this non stop for days now. I wasn't feeling it in the beginning but once I got the trike I was hooked.

But kojima was like nah I got more for you :wow: then you go overseas and the addiction was complete.

I start raiding the mule camps and building the roads, someone build 1/3 of roads for me when I was a sleep. Had a nikka looking like :mjcry: when I woke up. Then I find out you can steal mule trucks :mjgrin: if that's the whole game it was enough for me.

I'm legit making a delivery schedule on where to go to first like a real delivery guy. And i'm having so much fun doing it.

After a while I unlocked lvl 5 truck :wow:
then the guns :gladbron:

I'm building all these roads thinking about connecting every spot when suddenly I unlock PPC 2 glide structure :blessed:

BREHS the game is insanely addictive atm :wow: connecting everyone with glide's :blessed:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
the whole thing about him "predicting" what's is currently happening has peek my interest 10 fold...and its on sale for 30......mmm am a watch some review videos from trusted people and gameplay vids to make my decision:ohhh: but these are the type of games and movies that i like playing and watching:wow:need to replay MSG 4 on PS NOW asap:mjlit:

Last edited: