Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
PowerlessSeparateGalapagostortoise-size_restricted.gif

If this weirdo Fragile offers me another cryptobiote :what:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
On Episode 12 now. Close to finished it seems. I think i made all the deliveries thank god. WE GET A GODDAMN GRENADE LAUNCHER THO! :wow:

that Higgs boss battle with the Giant BT was cool. The one-on-one battle after that was cool when we had life bars. It reminded me of the naruto/sasuke final battle. nikkas was just duking it out. I'm glad i finished the Clifford Unger boss fight in one try.They really made us do that 3 different times for 3 chapters. Cliff, then Unger, then Clifford Unger smh. I also HATED that the game made us Go ALL THE WAY back to east knot from the lower left corner area. shyt took me a legit hour plus to finish :dahell: and I almost got killed by some damn terrorists in that area close to east knot. If i died there, i was gonna quit for the day. Still dont know how i feel about the story. Apparently Amelie is deceiving us, and the black guy with the mask might be shady (die hardman i think his name is)

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Beat two bosses in a row but the game isn't over yet :martin: then another hostage situation takes place :beli: then "Episode 10" pops up and these cats telling me to go all the way back to the first city from the other side of the map :unimpressed: then I find out who the pizza guy was :mjtf:

:gucci:

After I beat this shyt, i'm not doing no more deliveries

shyt had me like :beli:

I think i am almost done with the game tho. It's not as bad as ppl think. I got the hang of beating BT's before i am detected.

But yeah, this is a one and done for me. Imma finish it up and remove it from my hard drive

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
shyt had me like :beli:

I think i am almost done with the game tho. It's not as bad as ppl think. I got the hang of beating BT's before i am detected.

But yeah, this is a one and done for me. Imma finish it up and remove it from my hard drive

Yeah, I finished it yesterday. The story made sense to me but Kojima likes to use big words that really don't mean much in the end so everyone ends up like :wtf: lol

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Finished the game!

Damn the ending is a complete mindfukk. Die Hardman really isnt a bad guy.
BB was originally sam, and Cliff was really his father. The memories and flashbacks we kept seeing when we leave a private room were thought to be BB's but they were really Sam's memories
Amelie is really the "soul" of Bridget and doesnt really exist. She was never related to Sam
Those War chapters with Cliff, and he kept trying to take his BB, he was really looking for Sam and not the BB in the pod (Lou)
Sam gets to live happy with Lou....ise?!

All in all, the game was decent. It's just the traveling made it so difficult. the "too realistic" physics of carrying items, and keeping balance wasnt great to me either. The vehicles made things a little better, but the fact that u can get stopped by hitting a small boulder instead of running it over, once again made traveling difficult. Maybe they couldve had a more "futuristic" way of moving packages so we werent just stacking things on top of each other and trying to keep balance.

The combat was pretty good. Once we got weapons, it wasnt hard to take down BT's and MULEs. The boss battles werent bad at all, and mostly pretty fun.