Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
The effort of balancing to and fro does something that makes u push on. The stuff you're doing has a relationship with the story instead of it being a corny quest like

My chickens ran away please find all 9.

I'm digging it. The terrain as part of the challenge combined with the rain, balance and ghosts puts haste on those deliveries and that's where the game is.

Wait so you actually find the game enjoyable? Are you trolling or being serious? From the sounds of it nothing about it sounds fun and even the boss fights look boring and easy.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
“...you can’t read...this ain’t for you pal!” :mjlol:

be nice to the likkle yute dem :myman:

graphics are fukking amazing tho :ohhh:
Please.

The boy will want an explanation for every detail in the game.

This game rated M. The concepts are not for him to absorb

This isnt

the cat is in the window, reading. You can't keep up, please keep it pushin

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
what do you like about it?

the exploration? the story?

just tryna get a little more detail
Most everything you've seen from day one about this game with the exception the soldiers and tanks and shyt takes place in the first 3 hours.
Things now make sense to me story wise.

Controls: are tight and it's all about the journey from point A to B (the meat and potatoes of the game) and you get more story as you complete the objectives. also a little bit of stealth to avoid the BT's. on my first encounter I was able to out run it. I didn't have any weapons or tools.
Graphics: this shyt is beautiful gawd!
Music: it's some melancholy shyt that fits the game perfectly so far.
It's a Kojima game basically if you ever played one... without guns so far.

I think the game just opened up the map more to start heading west.

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I just started playing this morning. Feels like a typical Kojima moviegame. I did some research regarding it months ago but I’m going in blind trying to make sense of everything. I’m only at the beginning of Act 1 and just finished meeting Deadman. Will follow up. Might just end up playing Modern Warfare some more.

@-DMP-
@Mowgli do play these games?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I just started playing this morning. Feels like a typical Kojima moviegame. I did some research regarding it months ago but I’m going in blind trying to make sense of everything. I’m only at the beginning of Act 1 and just finished meeting Deadman. Will follow up. Might just end up playing Modern Warfare some more.

@-DMP-
@Mowgli do play these games?
Nah I suck at FPS :pachaha: but I’m pretty sure @Mowgli plays.