Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just played roughly an hour, most of which were cut scenes of course. :russ:

Game looks absolutely gorgeous, can't wait to explore more. Still getting used to the traversal and balance mechanics, I can already tell those will piss a lot of people off.
Early on it feels like as long as you hold l&r 2 you're okay

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I'm not doing it for your stupid ass you pathetic bum. If you had asked me nicely I woukd have given you a private screening with the share broadcast feature but since you want to act like you want to get your teeth knocked out over a video game I'm not doing it for you.

dude already told you the game is on my profile but you still wanted to vent like a spoiled b****

Now if you want to pay me we can private screen or we can throw a thousand dollars in PayPal and bet money on it that I have it right now

What chew wanna do besides run your f****** mouth

I'm sorry you just don't know the plug. You aren't connected like me. Get over it and stay tuned for the next Triple A title I have early you f****** clown

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Edit

I posted this before I got your other message. Have a nice day though. :lolbron:
:laff:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
been watching that stream for about 15 mins, and its been all cutscene and minimal playing....

fukk outta here with that this is an experience shyt.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
T-Minus 10 seconds.....

*Postscript*

I'm gonna go eat a pizza and watch Frasier. I'm already on borrowed time before work in a few and I can't spend it trying to even fathom what the fukk I'm watching now. :mindblown:

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
If you are in two stories and immersive worlds and don't need killing to enjoy a game this is perfect for you. If you are expecting an action epic the first few hours are not going to deliver that for you gameplay-wise but all the cutscenes that I've watched have been pretty intense in the first few hours

I love games like Detroit and heavy rain but what I like about them is the immersion the choices you make etc.... if those games were purely walk to one destination and watch a cutscene then I wouldn’t enjoy them. If this is simply walk from point a to b then I am good. Like someone else said I could always watch the “death stranding movie” that someone is eventually going to put together on YouTube. I can’t believe how disappointing this year has been after last years amazing run.:francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I love games like Detroit and heavy rain but what I like about them is the immersion the choices you make etc.... if those games were purely walk to one destination and watch a cutscene then I wouldn’t enjoy them. If this is simply walk from point a to b then I am good. Like someone else said I could always watch the “death stranding movie” that someone is eventually going to put together on YouTube. I can’t believe how disappointing this year has been after last years amazing run.:francis:
The effort of balancing to and fro does something that makes u push on. The stuff you're doing has a relationship with the story instead of it being a corny quest like

My chickens ran away please find all 9.

I'm digging it. The terrain as part of the challenge combined with the rain, balance and ghosts puts haste on those deliveries and that's where the game is.