Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Lets be real... Hideo has been invovled in over 40 games... 20 of them being MG games.. I'd be hard pressed to name 5 hot joints total..

I don't what he did to get all this dikk sucking going on. But at no time, did I think he was going to pull anything off, if it didn't have Metal Gear in it... And even half of those been trash

REAL6

All Star
Daps
I love games like Detroit and heavy rain but what I like about them is the immersion the choices you make etc.... if those games were purely walk to one destination and watch a cutscene then I wouldn’t enjoy them. If this is simply walk from point a to b then I am good. Like someone else said I could always watch the “death stranding movie” that someone is eventually going to put together on YouTube. I can’t believe how disappointing this year has been after last years amazing run.:francis:

Love Detroit and rain. I also love the telltale games.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I'm 2 hours in and I like it so far, I'm off tomorrow so I'ma dive in more then

• Dap
Reactions: x2y

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
lol @ there being 520 user reviews on metacritic already...game is barely over 5 hours old smh
And you don’t think 520 people in the world have been let down yet?

I can only imagine the non forum nerds who only saw the hype and don’t know it’s a UPS simulator. It has never taken me more than 30 mins to know if a game was trash or not to me

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And you don’t think 520 people in the world have been let down yet?

I can only imagine the non forum nerds who only saw the hype and don’t know it’s a UPS simulator. It has never taken me more than 30 mins to know if a game was trash or not to me

fair enough!

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the gameplay actually has depth to it you don't just hold up.
Is it like when playing an elder scrolls or a fallout game where you decide you don't want to fast travel so you just end up walking all the way across the map to your destination. Then you come across a large mountain so you try angles and random jumping to get over said mountain because you don't want to go around, only to accidentally jump and land on a slope and end up alllll the way back at the bottom of the mountain or dead?