Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
And the problem with that is most people will bash it after playing it for a few hours when it's said the game changes after about 40 hours into a different game.

I can’t speak on the quality of the game but are you saying it’s acceptable for a game not to pick up until 40hrs in?:dwillhuh:

If that’s the case that’s an absurd amount of play time to invest in something in the hopes it will eventually “get better”.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can’t speak on the quality of the game but are you saying it’s acceptable for a game not to pick up until 40hrs in?:dwillhuh:

If that’s the case that’s an absurd amount of play time to invest in something in the hopes it will eventually “get better”.
He's mistaken. The game can be beaten in 40 hours or so. It doesn't take 40 hours to get good lol.

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

shyt is insane lmao

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Had Amazon deliver this today, planning to dig into it after work.

I'm off Monday for Veterans day :ehh: so depending on if I like it, this might be my first marathon in a while.

Not sure if I got 30 gigs free on my HDD for the install tho :damn: