Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I believe Mowgli J&L in NYC is already selling it. I didn't cop cuz I already have it downloaded on my PS4 and wouldn't be able to play it tonight anyway.

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I enjoy his reviews, but I think we all know what the game is at this point, unless you are properly purposely avoiding any info. You should know where you stand on this one :russ:
ACG is the most honest reviewer imo.

I was hyped and was about to pre order then I saw the gameplay.

I probably won’t be buying, but if I do it’ll be at a very low price.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I believe Mowgli J&L in NYC is already selling it. I didn't cop cuz I already have it downloaded on my PS4 and wouldn't be able to play it tonight anyway.
@Mowgli is a clout chasing mango warrior

unless they post video talking they full of shyt for another couple hours

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Idiot. You're clearly on narcotics.

This game isn't for everyone

I highly doubt even a clown like you will be playing for very long

If you can get immersed in a world and a narrative by all means purchase

If you tryna kill shyt. Do not buy this game

I straight fell asleep walking. Woke up and all I saw was clouds and Id walked past my objective

Without dropping the package

True Skill

Had that feeling after all the reviews so far. Good lookin on the confirmation. We stranding tomorrow :wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Just played roughly an hour, most of which were cut scenes of course. :russ:

Game looks absolutely gorgeous, can't wait to explore more. Still getting used to the traversal and balance mechanics, I can already tell those will piss a lot of people off.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I bought the game yesterday and posted pictures.

But ok

Be a rabid minded bytch. I won't stand between you and kojimas dikk p*ssy

Breh the game that ass?:whew:thank God I decided to thoroughly investigate. This year has been mad disappointing game wise.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Wow you post like a fudge packer.

Post a video bytchboy
but you wont until 11/8 when it drops because you are a clout chasing booty bandit
I'm not doing it for your stupid ass you pathetic bum. If you had asked me nicely I woukd have given you a private screening with the share broadcast feature but since you want to act like you want to get your teeth knocked out over a video game I'm not doing it for you.

dude already told you the game is on my profile but you still wanted to vent like a spoiled b****

Now if you want to pay me we can private screen or we can throw a thousand dollars in PayPal and bet money on it that I have it right now

What chew wanna do besides run your f****** mouth

I'm sorry you just don't know the plug. You aren't connected like me. Get over it and stay tuned for the next Triple A title I have early you f****** clown

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Edit

I posted this before I got your other message. Have a nice day though. :lolbron:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Breh the game that ass?:whew:thank God I decided to thoroughly investigate. This year has been mad disappointing game wise.
If you are in two stories and immersive worlds and don't need killing to enjoy a game this is perfect for you. If you are expecting an action epic the first few hours are not going to deliver that for you gameplay-wise but all the cutscenes that I've watched have been pretty intense in the first few hours