Dear Single, Black, Female Professional…

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
So this bama dude brags to a coworker about some miniscule accomplishment, then she sons the nikka by telling him how she did more, and he decides to make a thread about it?:pachaha:

Ole weak ass nikka, hurt by a strong black woman in the workplace.:heh:

You should be ashamed of yourself, ole soft as c00n.:wrist:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Then nikkas want to get mad when bishes are gold diggers. Who drops that they closed a 30K deal during a date?

THIS. Why even bring up status during a date anyway...after we determine what each other does for a living, lets focus on what makes us compatible and what our likes and dislikes are...only way i see a guy saying something like this is when he has no personality and has ran out of things to say.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
So this bama dude brags to a coworker about some miniscule accomplishment, then she sons the nikka by telling him how she did more, and he decides to make a thread about it?:pachaha:

Ole weak ass nikka, hurt by a strong black woman in the workplace.:heh:

You should be ashamed of yourself, ole soft as c00n.:wrist:

So closing a $30'000 busness deal in a week is a "minuscule acomplishment", oh, ok :ehh:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I work with the most annoying white woman now, late 20's, somewhat attractive, liberal(white liberal just means closet racist). She's a mess. I want to judo chop her in the throat whenever she talks to me.

Anyways I've heard both "sides" and it's just hilarious to me. Black man in college who looks like Martin Lawrence after Tommy Hearns whooped his ass

martin.png

can't find a sista who looks like Beyonce with the intellect of Maya Angelou.:youngsabo:

So he dates "out". We not even going to get into the quality of women of other races the brothas end up with.

Then you got the sista one rib-eye sandwich from cankles and 2-3 pregnancy scares, in college and shocked that she can't find Morris Chestnut with a BMW, mind you the negro is in fckin college and took out the same future crippling loan her ass did. So she dates "out" because every other available black man was taken, so she uses the situation in China and states "there simply aren't enough black men to go around"

The problem with both sets of these people is they ain't shyt to begin with and the people they are looking for don't actually exist. Also most of these negroes went to college on the East Coast or South. I doubt you negroes went to college in Idaho or North Dakota where black people are scarce. If you can't find a sista or brotha, that's on you. If you want to date others go ahead. But judging from most of the people who complain about these things they are

:flabbynsick: and full of shyt

This is a real ass post right here.
I don't know why we can't get our shyt together.:manny:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
If they are rare of course you should be geeked, the rarer things are the higher they are in market value. That's the problem with a lot of black women girls your selective criteria for men is garbage, and unfortunately that habit effects our communities heavily.

If you live in a city like DC or Atlanta its not hard to meet an educated black man with his shyt together. Besides I dont put alot of stock in college degrees that does not define a man to me. To me a man is defined by his charachter so if a man steps to me bragging about money trying to buy me then im going to lose respect for him and treat him like an ATM.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
All I will say is that obviously there is an issue when you look at the number of single black women. There's a reason alot of black men are much more open to dating other races...not just white, but other dark skinned races of women.

It really has nothing to do with race or physical attraction, it's moerso about MINDSET.

It seems like the average black man/woman are on a different wave length for some reason these days, and it makes communication that much harder. To the point to where it's not worth the struggle for the average man.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
All I will say is that obviously there is an issue when you look at the number of single black women. There's a reason alot of black men are much more open to dating other races...not just white, but other dark skinned races of women.

It really has nothing to do with race or physical attraction, it's moerso about MINDSET.

It seems like the average black man/woman are on a different wave length for some reason these days, and it makes communication that much harder. To the point to where it's not worth the struggle for the average man.

or average woman and you know why?

Because we set too many unrealistic goals in our lives, which involve another person.

This stupid mindset is shaped by dysfunctional home lives, past experiences and past experiences of those who may be close to you(friends, colleagues, peers) and it certainly doesn't help this disconnect by attacking each other.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
he thought he was gonna drop that 30k bomb on a bytch and the panties were just gonna fly off right then and there. naw it don't work like that unless you are dealing with a straight up crazy hoe.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
So communication with the black female is an insurmountable obstacle but the social ostracism, racism and cultural/socioeconomic barriers of dating other races are a walk in the park? Okay, I got you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Hey, for some people, it may be easier for them to believe that the enemy is their own, simply because they refuse to believe that may have played a part in creating this enemy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some black dudes that manage to graduate college and land a 9-5 have thee WORST attitude you will ever see. They expect you to be geeked because they did what they were supposed to do in life and become a self sufficient adult. They know they are rare so they try and milk a bish for everything shes worth while giving the least. Lame asses...

As much as this can qualify as meatpeeping, its true, a lot of cats who graduate and get good jobs are pretty smug. But, in another sense, haven't they earned the right to do so? lol :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
So closing a $30'000 busness deal in a week is a "minuscule acomplishment", oh, ok :ehh:

it's not about that. It's just a smug ass thing to come out with and talk about. The chick works as a secretary. You don't think she knows who the high rollers are?

:shaq2:

This is equivalent to going up to a homeless person and striking up a conversation only to talk about your great life in the suburbs. You don't think he knows? It's about having social etiquette. I'm not going to speak about degrees, money, etc to those not on my level unless they are genuinely interested. I'm starting to understand lower middle class blacks complaints about there middle class, upper class brothas and sistas.

Cool man, you graduated, you doing big things, but instead of telling the next brotha about your collection of fine art, how about showing them the way. Leading by example is half the battle. A balanced leader is able to verbalize what he or she is doing. We lack those.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
As much as this can qualify as meatpeeping, its true, a lot of cats who graduate and get good jobs are pretty smug. But, in another sense, haven't they earned the right to do so? lol :yeshrug:

Um, no. It's what you're supposed to do. It's kind of like when single mothers make a big deal about feeding and clothing their children.

Which I'm sure would get under some people's skin. :smugfavre:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps

Nothing wrong with being proud of your accomplishments. You beat the odds and reached your goals you should be happy. It doesnt cancel out every other quality about you if your a self absorbed a$$hole though. At the end of the day its just a piece of paper.