Dear Single, Black, Female Professional…

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. This ngga sounds smug as fck. If I asked you how your day is going and you respond to me "I just closed a multimillion dollar deal" while I sit down at my lowly secretary job, I'd have an attitude as well.

Exactly.

If she was in a similar profession as him, I don't think he would have dropped an actual figure because there could have be a likely chance she closed a larger amount of business.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
To be honest, you came across sounding like a pretty huge douche dropping a dollar figure like that over a casual date. You probably had this smug ass, "I'm the shyt" grin on your face too.. I get annoyed as fukk when people start bragging on themselves and very specific work accomplishments in social settings unless I ask about it. Of course some people will be naturally inclined to compete when it sounds like you're baiting them by dropping numbers like that

Some black dudes that manage to graduate college and land a 9-5 have thee WORST attitude you will ever see. They expect you to be geeked because they did what they were supposed to do in life and become a self sufficient adult. They know they are rare so they try and milk a bish for everything shes worth while giving the least. Lame asses...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some black dudes that manage to graduate college and land a 9-5 have thee WORST attitude you will ever see. They expect you to be geeked because they did what they were supposed to do in life and become a self sufficient adult. They know they are rare so they try and milk a bish for everything shes worth while giving the least. Lame asses...

Say That. Some Black men in Corporate America can be THE worse to deal with. I know you're a rare find around here, but you're still not special.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Why don't you see Asians, whites, or Latinos talking like this? Why only black males? If a chick affects you that much, that says something about YOU, not her. If you have options, go exercise them, nobody wants to hear your sob story about how some chick didn't give a f*ck about your $30K account. And she's right, it's not that much money, get your weight up, but congrats anyway. :russ:

Real talk.

@ OP, you have real issues my dude. You wrote this rant because a woman didn't fall to her knees and bow down because you closed a business deal?

Are you one of those ''status'' nikkas? Someone asks you about your week and you throw out 30k deals?

Lol she put you in your place. Don't use the 'beaten down black man' rhetoric as cover.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
you're one of my west african brehs, so I'm not even going to diss you too much

dapped
undapped
one star
negative rep
:pachaha:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Chicken wing skimming Nigerian finally made his way over.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Statistically if you were to marry a non black woman it will fail in a matter of 5 yrs tops :shaq2:

Don't believe me look it up. Also, black women arent missing out on shyt. :smugdraper:

:what:

Quote your source.

Say That. Some Black men in Corporate America can be THE worse to deal with. I know you're a rare find around here, but you're still not special.

If a man is one of the few to have a stable and above average income how is he not special? :laugh:

If they are rare of course you should be geeked, the rarer things are the higher they are in market value. That's the problem with a lot of black women girls your selective criteria for men is garbage, and unfortunately that habit effects our communities heavily.

Are you one of those ''status'' nikkas? Someone asks you about your week and you throw out 30k deals?

He close 30 stack in one week. I'm not sure if he acquired or sold the organisation, but either way it's a substantial move, so why would you expect him not to talk about it? :what:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
nikkas are quick to co-sign, champion and defend any c00n who degrades black women. But those of us from SOHH are already familiar with this guy's antics. He doesn't think too highly of black men either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Stop explaining shyt to these women, just stop dealing with them. They will soon get the picture that their bullshyt won't be tolerated.