Dear Single, Black, Female Professional…

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:dead: :dead: :dead:

I didn't know The Nigerian had classics under his name :krs:

LMAO exavtly, this the dude nikkas is in here cosigning.

White woman call you a ****** to your face, you cool no problem.

Black woman don't think you're the shyt, you ready to throw all black k woman in the bushes.

Y'all nikkas taking c00ning to a whole other level out chea.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Okay, so since making this thread I've since gone out with:

1 Black American
1 Jamaican
1 Indian
2 White American

And yep, I didn't get any hate but from the Black American chick. Different girl, same story as in the OP. Not as extreme, but still... ugh... disturbing. All the other girls seemed proud to be out with a winner. I mean, I finished the month out at 300% and #1 in my division and for some reason the only one hating and trying to play "me too" was this Black American chick... smh.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

1 Black American
1 Jamaican
1 Indian
2 White American

But did you fukk or go on a second date with any of them? :leostare:

Its not hard to convince a chick to a free meal... esp in this economy. Did you mention your $30K in sales to them too :youngsabo:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

1 Black American
1 Jamaican
1 Indian
2 White American

And yep, I didn't get any hate but from the Black American chick. Different girl, same story as in the OP. Not as extreme, but still... ugh... disturbing. All the other girls seemed proud to be out with a winner. I mean, I finished the month out at 300% and #1 in my division and for some reason the only one hating and trying to play "me too" was this Black American chick... smh.

Breh, my whole family Jamaican. Ain't no way in hell a Jamaican broad would fukk with you unless she trying to get her green card. She'd look at you with disgust and disdain. My people are smarter than that breh

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
But did you fukk or go on a second date with any of them? :leostare:

Its not hard to convince a chick to a free meal... esp in this economy. Did you mention your $30K in sales to them too :youngsabo:
First date, my place. Then a walk back to their bus stop or to the metro. No money changes hands.

Second date... okay, yeah, I may have bought some drinks or a little food, and yeah it's a little trickin, but I don't want them thinking I'm some couchlocked cheapskate dweeb. Not that bad because from there it's too my roof deck, then I'm in there if I didn't already get there before then. :shaq:

And I did WAY better than $30k this month... Lord have MERCY! :ohlawd: