Dear Single, Black, Female Professional…

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
While I agree with parts of the original post, the white versions of this woman are infinitely worse because they have a udder lack of respect for you (professional black male) and think you're arrogant or even worse, don't believe to be in your position (which is ironic...because they're female....).

At least a black woman doesn't think you're a required hire.
I dunno, I've had an easier time not really giving a second thought to these types. The moment I detect any bullshyt I just start with some merciless ball busting. Those types don't expect a black guy to start going toe to toe with them so it usually comes as an eye opening shock or a pleasant surprise to get aced by some brother that has dignity.

Plus, I'm really boned up on the feminist paradigm from which they operate (thanks to my lefty/radical phase in college) so it's really easy for me to cut right through their bullshyt and play at their weaknesses. One story about meeting Madeline Albright and they're eating out of your palm.

But yeah, it rarely goes that far. It seems like they qualify you by your appearance, your enployment status, and your address. That's it. I'm not constantly being compared to some entertainer that she flicks her bean to as she scrolls through articles on Bossip or some drug dealer that, "can buy me that too!"

Getting this sort of treatment from black chicks affects me more because it just reinforces all that negative shyt they say defines the black experience. It's like being in a real-life A. Wyatt Mann comic or a WSHH video. It's hard enough maintaining some dignity when you have to constantly step over black people looking a hot mess, begging for scraps and change on the street. These women aren't helping the situation any. (Not that its their responsability to or anything) It's a soul-crushing mind-fukk when I take a moment to think about it.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
You attempts to date "out" will fail because it isn't rooted in actual attraction. Your attraction is payback and disdain for black women. You will carry those same sentiments with you breh. Also you need to man the fcku up. A lot of you professional nggas is pssy's. Not in the "you don't wear girbaud's and don't gangbang," but in the actual sense of being a man.

Most of those professional sistas aint shyt neither. Seems like the chick you had it out with are cut from the same cloth.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
You attempts to date "out" will fail because it isn't rooted in actual attraction. Your attraction is payback and disdain for black women. You will carry those same sentiments with you breh. Also you need to man the fcku up. A lot of you professional nggas is pssy's. Not in the "you don't wear girbaud's and don't gangbang," but in the actual sense of being a man.

Most of those professional sistas aint shyt neither. Seems like the chick you had it out with are cut from the cloth.
To be honest, I haven't really been with enough black women to develop a "disdain" for them. They only were on my radar in the later parts of my college days. There's a few that seem coolish, but they're usually out of shape, have a kid and an obnoxious mentally obstructive religious streak.

The ones that aren't like that are usually like the ones mentioned in my OP.

Lots and lots of boner-killing unsexiness with these women.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Statistically if you were to marry a non black woman it will fail in a matter of 5 yrs tops :shaq2:

Don't believe me look it up. Also, black women arent missing out on shyt. :smugdraper:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
To be honest, I haven't really been with enough black women to develop a "disdain" for them. They only were on my radar in the later parts of my college days. There's a few that seem coolish, but they're usually out of shape, have a kid and an obnoxious mentally obstructive religious streak.

The ones that aren't like that are usually like the ones mentioned in my OP.

Lots and lots of boner-killing unsexiness with these women.

I won't disagree with you about your experiences. What college did you attend? Just asking because it seems weird to me that brothers and sisters don't build during that time. Where else are you going to find college educated, in shape people of the opposite sex?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

Most of those professional sistas aint shyt neither. Seems like the chick you had it out with are cut from the cloth.

All of this!

If you're dating a non black woman to spite black women it wont last :laff:

Thats the main reason why black men/non black female relationships and marriages crash and burn because its built out of hatred and disdain :wtf: and not genuine love. :ehh:

How come I know professional black men that never had any problems with dating black women yet the nikkas on this board always bytching about some angry black woman bossing him around? :what:

U gotta be a bytch breh. :pachaha:

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Statistically if you were to marry a non black woman it will fail in a matter of 5 yrs tops :shaq2:

Don't believe me look it up. Also, black women arent missing out on shyt. :smugdraper:
Marriage is for gold diggers on the comeup, the chumps that finance said comeup, and homosexuals. Your stats have no bearing on my existence.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm just trying to figure out why you disclosed the amount of business you closed? You couldn't just tell her you closed some business or you exceeded your business goals?

Not saying that she was right, but some males and females feel the need to be competitive once you start dropping numbers.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Marriage is for gold diggers on the comeup, the chumps that finance said comeup, and homosexuals. Your stats have no bearing on my existence.

Yeah Yeah yeah I know marriage yada yada yada. Well you sound like a fukking simp with this bullshyt ass essay :wrist:

Or are you :troll:?

At the end of the day, any relationship u get in will crash and burn because its not genuine....you're only with that non black woman because you had no luck with black women. Not because you genuinely like that particular female and find her attractive. :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
I work with the most annoying white woman now, late 20's, somewhat attractive, liberal(white liberal just means closet racist). She's a mess. I want to judo chop her in the throat whenever she talks to me.

Anyways I've heard both "sides" and it's just hilarious to me. Black man in college who looks like Martin Lawrence after Tommy Hearns whooped his ass

martin.png

can't find a sista who looks like Beyonce with the intellect of Maya Angelou.:youngsabo:

So he dates "out". We not even going to get into the quality of women of other races the brothas end up with.

Then you got the sista one rib-eye sandwich from cankles and 2-3 pregnancy scares, in college and shocked that she can't find Morris Chestnut with a BMW, mind you the negro is in fckin college and took out the same future crippling loan her ass did. So she dates "out" because every other available black man was taken, so she uses the situation in China and states "there simply aren't enough black men to go around"

The problem with both sets of these people is they ain't shyt to begin with and the people they are looking for don't actually exist. Also most of these negroes went to college on the East Coast or South. I doubt you negroes went to college in Idaho or North Dakota where black people are scarce. If you can't find a sista or brotha, that's on you. If you want to date others go ahead. But judging from most of the people who complain about these things they are

:flabbynsick: and full of shyt

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
To be honest, you came across sounding like a pretty huge douche dropping a dollar figure like that over a casual date. You probably had this smug ass, "I'm the shyt" grin on your face too.. I get annoyed as fukk when people start bragging on themselves and very specific work accomplishments in social settings unless I ask about it. Of course some people will be naturally inclined to compete when it sounds like you're baiting them by dropping numbers like that

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
I'm just trying to figure out why you disclosed the amount of business you closed? You couldn't just tell her you closed some business or you exceeded your business goals?

Not saying that she was right, but some males and females feel the need to be competitive once you start dropping numbers.

Exactly. This ngga sounds smug as fck. If I asked you how your day is going and you respond to me "I just closed a multimillion dollar deal" while I sit down at my lowly secretary job, I'd have an attitude as well.