Deandre Jordan spurns Mavs. *Update Apologizes to Cuban/Mavs*Update Cuban still mad*

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
my dude, you in the military, thats great, but you should have more knowledge than most of how full of shyt this world is, especially when it comes to blacks. i'm saying DJ and Lebron don't owe their former bosses, or would be boss an explanation on leaving. Pat Riley made snide comments about Lebron before and after he left. I wouldn't of told him i was leaving either. if i don't work for you i don't owe you an explanation. with Cuban DJ never signed a contract. he don't owe him an apology or the reason why he ain't sign. Cuban think cause he a billionaire he can get what he wants, well not in this case, he got played, accept it and move on. instead he talking to the press trying to save face. fukk him. let him continue to cross the street when he see a black kid in a hoody. but if that black kid 7 foot and can dunk he wants to be buddy buddy with him.

I understand your point of view. You're right to a degree. This is not how you conduct yourself in a business venture.

Dude going back and forth thru text making all these plans just to lie and say he was on a date. :what: thats petty as shyt.

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
I understand your point of view. You're right to a degree. This is not how you conduct yourself in a business venture.

Dude going back and forth thru text making all these plans just to lie and say he was on a date. :what: thats petty as shyt.

how do we know he wasnt on a date? he was with his brehs, better than a date:shaq:

anyways, it wasnt a business venture, Cuban was recruiting him to come work for him, fukk Cuban corny ass. talking bout take your date to Dallas.:comeon:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my dude, you in the military, thats great, but you should have more knowledge than most of how full of shyt this world is, especially when it comes to blacks. i'm saying DJ and Lebron don't owe their former bosses, or would be boss an explanation on leaving. Pat Riley made snide comments about Lebron before and after he left. I wouldn't of told him i was leaving either. if i don't work for you i don't owe you an explanation. with Cuban DJ never signed a contract. he don't owe him an apology or the reason why he ain't sign. Cuban think cause he a billionaire he can get what he wants, well not in this case, he got played, accept it and move on. instead he talking to the press trying to save face. fukk him. let him continue to cross the street when he see a black kid in a hoody. but if that black kid 7 foot and can dunk he wants to be buddy buddy with him.
neg

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
fukk Mark Cuban racist ass. take yo L like a man. these owners trade and cut players without an explanation. DeAndre dont owe that goat mouth muthafuka shyt
Cuban might be racist but he didnt go out and play for sterling after he went on one the worst racist rants in sports history like DJ :sas2:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Cuban might be racist but he didnt go out and play for sterling after he went on one the worst racist rants in sports history like DJ :sas2:

thats bullshyt, every single nba player that stepped on the court after that shyt, should have the same thing said about them..

so what are you even saying, that the clippers should have all not played... and the warriors were cool tho?

stupid.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
thats bullshyt, every single nba player that stepped on the court after that shyt, should have the same thing said about them..

so what are you even saying, that the clippers should have all not played... and the warriors were cool tho?

stupid.
Sterling wasnt cutting the warriors check and

"The Warriors players were prepared to boycott Game 5 of their first-round series against the Los Angeles Clippers on Tuesday had they been dissatisfied by sanctions announced by NBA commissioner Adam Silver."
Guard Stephen Curry said that had Silver merely announced an indefinite suspension and fine, every Warriors player planned to walk off the court as the jump ball was tossed for the opening tipoff.

"It would have been our only chance to make a statement in front of the biggest audience that we weren't going to accept anything but the maximum punishment," Curry said. "We would deal with the consequences later but we were not going to play." :sas1:

Yet deandre went and played for massa wiht his shirt inside out

Daps
i respect that, but Ive also been in situations where i was basically offered jobs, then get emails or voice messages saying they changed their mind. fukk it. move on. Cuban knew he had changed his mind, why else would he fly to Houston? NBA is the entertainment business, all types of fukk shyt goes on in that industry.

you fukkin degenerate, you just SAID you got phone calls and emails saying they changed their mind. You fukkin imbecile.

Deandre didn't tell them ANYTHING.

Does your pathetic feeble mind even understand the difference in the 2 situations from a statement YOU made?