Deandre Jordan spurns Mavs. *Update Apologizes to Cuban/Mavs*Update Cuban still mad*

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I just had a bytch go cold turkey on me after we discussed a business deal last week........................................

Yea, I'm mad as fukk.

shyt leaves you salty as fukk man. Have the fukkin GUTS to say you changed your goddamn mind.
Funny part is, it's 2015. You don't even have to talk, explain, nor face the person.

"Sorry but I'm going back to LA. I'm sorry for this"

Would have done the job. Took me 10 seconds to type

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn so the nikka didn't answer his call get over it, yeah he didn't man up oh well. fukk Cuban he should already know it wasn't a lock till that man signed on the dotted line. If you ever been a contractor then you would know a man's word ain't shyt. That being said fukk CUBAN

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These white folks in the media got no chill and no respect. This dude Fisher in Dallas who I always thought was a bigot had the nerve to say this bull shyt "Well I am sure Deandre's parents will be able to buy a new shiny house with this big contract or some new cars but they should be ashamed of themselves for raising a son like Deandre".

Look man I have no problem if they want to call out Deandre he is a grown man. But why would you bring his parents into this mess. That is why I don't even trip when these athletes go at these media people. Not only that when black athletes have helicopter parents like RG3 and McNabb the media says that the parents are meddling and need to let the athletes make their own decisions.

Last edited:

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Cuban might be racist but he didnt go out and play for sterling after he went on one the worst racist rants in sports history like DJ :sas2:
you right, but them boys was about to walk out, in fact the whole league was about to....

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
you fukkin degenerate, you just SAID you got phone calls and emails saying they changed their mind. You fukkin imbecile.

Deandre didn't tell them ANYTHING.

Does your pathetic feeble mind even understand the difference in the 2 situations from a statement YOU made?
nope, but does Mcdonald's allow you to work there with that filthy mouth of yours???

Last edited: