Deandre Jordan spurns Mavs. *Update Apologizes to Cuban/Mavs*Update Cuban still mad*

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mark Cuban when asked about the NBA draft "What is the NBA draft. I don't know what that is. Every year as a Mavs owners I look to trades and free agency when building a team. A draft well that crap shoot mess is for the Spurs".

Mavericks:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Cuban keep our name out ya fukking mouth fakkit said I wish Duncan would retire:stopitslime:

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Here's the way I see it, Cuban was looking out for his best interest as well as Jordan's best interest. Then proceeded to reorganize things to accommodate DJ.

Jordan was only looking out for his best interest. That's what makes it a little more selfish imo.

That being said, Cuban trading cats and getting rid of others isn't looking out for those players' best interest either. If they have family and built a community in the city, that all goes out the window. That's the cold business aspect of it. Which also makes it as selfish as DJ.

At the end of the day, they both know the game. You can be mat at both, but also not mad at either.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I don't work for white people
Are you from Harlem?
ynao8rF.png

Do you sell cookies?
ynao8rF.png

Last edited: