Deandre Jordan spurns Mavs. *Update Apologizes to Cuban/Mavs*Update Cuban still mad*

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Sterling wasnt cutting the warriors check and

"The Warriors players were prepared to boycott Game 5 of their first-round series against the Los Angeles Clippers on Tuesday had they been dissatisfied by sanctions announced by NBA commissioner Adam Silver."
Guard Stephen Curry said that had Silver merely announced an indefinite suspension and fine, every Warriors player planned to walk off the court as the jump ball was tossed for the opening tipoff.

"It would have been our only chance to make a statement in front of the biggest audience that we weren't going to accept anything but the maximum punishment," Curry said. "We would deal with the consequences later but we were not going to play." :sas1:

Yet deandre went and played for massa wiht his shirt inside out

you're living in fantasy world.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The other owners would be on his side in this case :snoop:
Suing the league? :usure: Look, we all know how emotional you feel about this whole situation but nobody would be siding with Cuban on that one. And he and Parsons and the rest just need to get over it.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Suing the league? :usure: Look, we all know how emotional you feel about this whole situation but nobody would be siding with Cuban on that one. And he and Parsons and the rest just need to get over it.

Not about suing. About what went done and the precedent it potentially begins

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I just had a bytch go cold turkey on me after we discussed a business deal last week........................................

Yea, I'm mad as fukk.

shyt leaves you salty as fukk man. Have the fukkin GUTS to say you changed your goddamn mind.
professional courtesy it shouldn't be that hard for some people

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
the same country that gave us and loves Gordon Gekko or watches Wolf of Wall Street has an issue with this? Business can be dirty/

Don't get the issue here. This weak minded dude changed his mind. He aint sign shyt. nikkas change their minds everyday b.

For real.

I mean, yea it's not a good look that DJ changed his mind out the blue and was mad shaky about it, but Cuban of all people should know that unless the contract is signed, absolutely NOTHING is definite.

And in the end, it's just business.