Deandre Jordan spurns Mavs. *Update Apologizes to Cuban/Mavs*Update Cuban still mad*

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
no the problem is you slave negroes, if your are black, think everybody should bow down to masta and lick boots and kiss knee caps. business is business, DJ didnt owe Cuban jack shyt

How does telling a man that i changed my mind make me a slave?

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Oh so you going to tell me what I'm going to do in my life? :heh: You got the nerve to call anyone a slave and you can't see anything outside of working for a white man
naw nikka, i didnt say that, but it's damn near impossible to go an entire life without working for somebody. what i'm saying is so what he didnt tell that muthafukka he changed his mind? he don't owe him the decency

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
naw nikka, i didnt say that, but it's damn near impossible to go an entire life without working for somebody. what i'm saying is so what he didnt tell that muthafukka he changed his mind? he don't owe him the decency
If I have a job offer, and I'm telling the people I'm going to be working with how excited I am, discussing future plans, the whole nine and then my current employer comes back to me and I feel like I'm not ready to jump ship, I'm going to let those other folks know look I appreciate everything but at this time I cant accept. I've been in this situation before, I'm talking real-life examples not made up shyt. I wouldn't leave either side in the dark, thats me, we just have different perspectives on how we conduct our own business.

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Maybe if you explained it to me i would have a better understanding.

my dude, you in the military, thats great, but you should have more knowledge than most of how full of shyt this world is, especially when it comes to blacks. i'm saying DJ and Lebron don't owe their former bosses, or would be boss an explanation on leaving. Pat Riley made snide comments about Lebron before and after he left. I wouldn't of told him i was leaving either. if i don't work for you i don't owe you an explanation. with Cuban DJ never signed a contract. he don't owe him an apology or the reason why he ain't sign. Cuban think cause he a billionaire he can get what he wants, well not in this case, he got played, accept it and move on. instead he talking to the press trying to save face. fukk him. let him continue to cross the street when he see a black kid in a hoody. but if that black kid 7 foot and can dunk he wants to be buddy buddy with him.

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
If I have a job offer, and I'm telling the people I'm going to be working with how excited I am, discussing future plans, the whole nine and then my current employer comes back to me and I feel like I'm not ready to jump ship, I'm going to let those other folks know look I appreciate everything but at this time I cant accept. I've been in this situation before, I'm talking real-life examples not made up shyt. I wouldn't leave either side in the dark, thats me, we just have different perspectives on how we conduct our own business.
i respect that, but Ive also been in situations where i was basically offered jobs, then get emails or voice messages saying they changed their mind. fukk it. move on. Cuban knew he had changed his mind, why else would he fly to Houston? NBA is the entertainment business, all types of fukk shyt goes on in that industry.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if what cuban said is accurate, deandre was ALL the way wrong
not even a black and white thing, its just a man thing
atleast throw him a text i mean god damn

only hoes ignore and duck in this fashion
would you be friends with someone that acted like DEANDRE?
just talking from real life experience.

im surprised so many people are cosigning his hoeish behaviour