Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
You're smokin crack rocks. Iron Man 3 was horrible and the redeeming quality about it was Robert Downey Jr. People gave it a pass because it was coming off Avengers. The Mandarin shyt was so horrible that the MCU has completely washed their hands of it.

They don't do a short film and retcon the whole shyt for no reason.. they did it because of the backlash. :mjlol:

And you think Far From Home is better than Into the Spiderverse? nah...
Lmao, you see the hypocrisy in your statement though. Robert Downey Jr. saved Iron Man 3 like Tom Hardy saved Venom from being the absolute worse movie in fukking history except Iron Man 3 actually had a decent cast and good story with little action. Venom has no redeeming quality outside of Hardy's acting. No supporting cast, nothing. That shyt was terrible. Do you even know why they couldn't cast the mandarin as a villain and now they're using him in Shang Chi? They would've gotten sued for discrimination. He was actually suppose to be in the very first Iron Man movie and the 10 rings was mentioned in ant man but was scrapped. Venom at best can be compared to Wolverine origins.

And yes, it's a toss up between far from home and into the spider verse.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Lmao, you see the hypocrisy in your statement though. Robert Downey Jr. saved Iron Man 3 like Tom Hardy saved Venom from being the absolute worse movie in fukking history except Iron Man 3 actually had a decent cast and good story with little action. Venom has no redeeming quality outside of Hardy's acting. No supporting cast, nothing. That shyt was terrible. Do you even know why they couldn't cast the mandarin as a villain and now they're using him in Shang Chi? They would've gotten sued for discrimination. He was actually suppose to be in the very first Iron Man movie and the 10 rings was mentioned in ant man but was scrapped. Venom at best can be compared to Wolverine origins.

And yes, it's a toss up between far from home and into the spider verse.

What hypocrisy? I wasn't discussing Venom with you that was someone else... :mjlol:

ohhhh.. yeah no, don't give me that lame excuse about it being discriminating because they have updated versions of the character. It was just an example of them trying to be funny and failing so they retcon the shyt. Simple enough.

And no it ain't no fukkin toss up... Far From Home is a solid flick, nobody in their right mind would say it's seeing Spiderverse

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
What hypocrisy? I wasn't discussing Venom with you that was someone else... :mjlol:

ohhhh.. yeah no, don't give me that lame excuse about it being discriminating because they have updated versions of the character. It was just an example of them trying to be funny and failing so they retcon the shyt. Simple enough.

And no it ain't no fukkin toss up... Far From Home is a solid flick, nobody in their right mind would say it's seeing Spiderverse
There was something about them not having rights at the time either but they been wanting to use him as a main villain. Marvel not having access to everything holds back it's ability to go all out.

I liked the way they displayed Parker's intellect and Mysterio's magic. They did an exceptional job. Both movies were really good.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Let’s see if Sony took notes and learned some things :lolbron:

Reading back through this thread is gonna be real interesting if SM 3 turns out to be trash :pachaha:

That being said, I’m excited :yeshrug:

Although aint shyt gonna make sense in Venom 2 cause they wrote the movie as if The Avengers and aliens don’t exist :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Let’s see if Sony took notes and learned some things :lolbron:

Reading back through this thread is gonna be real interesting if SM 3 turns out to be trash :pachaha:

That being said, I’m excited :yeshrug:

Although aint shyt gonna make sense in Venom 2 cause they wrote the movie as if The Avengers and aliens don’t exist :russ:

Na.... it will work. They just will have to say Venom was one of the guys that got victims that got snapped

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Na.... it will work. They just will have to say Venom was one of the guys that got victims that got snapped
I don't think they can mention the snap. lol
I'm sad there will be no Norman Osborn and Spidey in the MCU. But let's see what Sony can do, I'm not optimistic but hoping for the best.

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just horrible business moves....:snoop:

I just want Peter to grow up in the MCU :to:

We were really on our way to seeing a properly aged Spider-Man with real character development grow up before our eyes to take on a fully fleshed out and correctly built up sinister six :wow:

Now we’re gonna get Sony’s version, all 6 villains reintroduced, teamed up and defeated all within a cool 100 minutes :mjgrin:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
We were really on our way to seeing a properly aged Spider-Man with real character development grow up before our eyes to take on a fully fleshed out and correctly built up sinister six :wow:

Now we’re gonna get Sony’s version, all 6 villains reintroduced, teamed up and defeated all within a cool 100 minutes :mjgrin:

That whole franchise is fukked. It's beyond repairable. I bet all of a sudden, they're gonna forgot Tony and Happy Hogan ever existed and bring in Uncle Ben. All of a sudden Peter has this mysterious spider technology out of thin air. Peter Parker is fukking 16, Eddie Brock is fukking 40. This shyt is fukking stupid. No connection to the avengers.

Status
Not open for further replies.