Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
ironman 2 is a basic by the books ironman story missing a lot of the things that make iron man interesting

Avengers 2 is a basic by the books avengers story missing a lot of the things that make avengers interesting

Thor 2 is a basic by the books Thor story missing a lot of the things that make Thor interesting
You can apply that to every movie I listed.

The point is that Venom was not a completely dogshyt movie, and marvel studios is not without flaws.

I dont understand why hardcore fans of this shyt can't just accept anything as good or entertaining. It's either complete shyt, or the best movie ever.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

The point is that Venom was not a completely dogshyt movie, and marvel studios is not without flaws.

I dont understand why hardcore fans of this shyt can't just accept anything as good or entertaining. It's either complete shyt, or the best movie ever.

A lot of us been asking that same question for years now. That goes with everything, there doesn’t seem to be a middle ground, it’s always one extreme or the other depending on what side of the line one stands.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still better than

Thor 1
Thor 2
Iron man 2
Iron man 3
Avengers 2
Guardians of the galaxy 2
Ant man and wasp.

Venom was entertaining, which is what I like to see in comicbook movies.
I’ll give you Thor 1 & 2, you coulda said hulk too,

And I’m not one a those you mentioned who have no inbetween, I’m not saying the ones I didn’t agree with on your list are great either, but they are better than Venom, that film had no redeeming qualities, even the CGI was shyt

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps

didnt say it was dogshyt, but it wasnt better than ant man and the wasp

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Still better than

Thor 1
Thor 2
Iron man 2
Iron man 3
Avengers 2
Guardians of the galaxy 2
Ant man and wasp.

Venom was entertaining, which is what I like to see in comicbook movies.
I'll give you Thor 1 and 2, them shyts were boring but to the rest, foh, you're being biased af. The shytty CGI doesn't even match up to them. If Sony did iron man 3, you'll being saying give the rights over to Sony, the mandarin guy was funny. Outside of Hardy, Venom had no memorable qualities.

You should've used into the spider verse as your defense because that may be the second best one of them all besides far from home.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I'll give you Thor 1 and 2, them shyts were boring but to the rest, foh, you're being biased af. The shytty CGI doesn't even match up to them. If Sony did iron man 3, you'll being saying give the rights over to Sony, the mandarin guy was funny. Outside of Hardy, Venom had no memorable qualities.

You should've used into the spider verse as your defense because that may be the second best one of them all besides far from home.
I don't know breh, I'm pretty sure that lobster tank scene will live in my memory forever. And not in a good way.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I don't know breh, I'm pretty sure that lobster tank scene will live in my memory forever. And not in a good way.
That shyt had some cringeworthy scenes. I'm glad they removed Holland's scenes from the movie. That age gap between Brock and Parker is fukking weird. The Cassidy cameo at the end where Woody Harrelson wears the red wig was cringy. They sprinkled in a few more action scenes after producers saw a potential catastrophe but bringing back shorty from Dawson's Creek was a terrible casting choice also I believe her symbiote was suppose to be a different color not black.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

You're smokin crack rocks. Iron Man 3 was horrible and the redeeming quality about it was Robert Downey Jr. People gave it a pass because it was coming off Avengers. The Mandarin shyt was so horrible that the MCU has completely washed their hands of it.

They don't do a short film and retcon the whole shyt for no reason.. they did it because of the backlash. :mjlol:

And you think Far From Home is better than Into the Spiderverse? nah...

Status
Not open for further replies.