Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
A lot of y'all seem to think that The Amazing Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 were some sort of flops when they weren't.
Aside from TASM 2 getting middling critical reviews those films were successful.
Now moving forward they won't be as successful as they would have been with the MCU connection but I doubt they will be flops.

Do u not remember the Sony leaked emails? Sony as a entire company had absolutely NO IDEA IN THE WORLD on what to do with Spidey to the extent they were contemplating a AUNT MAY FILM.

There is no reason in the world to believe Sony now knows what to do with this franchise.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
That actually sounds dope/reasonable if they can get the money straight, Sony playing games, gonna fukk around and muddy up the character with a bunch of spider-manless spider shyt, if we gonna be partners let's be partners for real, seems like Marvel is sick of just renting Pete and begging for everyone else.
I'm sorry but why does it cost so much money to promote Spider-Man? Can that be explained. I mean I could see Antman but Spider-Man all you got to do is announce the fukking movie and people will come.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I'm so mad right now...can't even verbalize...
We had the new face of the MCU

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.