Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The deal isn't done. They are just at a standstill. Until something is concrete we need to just chill. I personally believe there is no way Disney is gonna let Tom Holland get away from there. But that's just me.

Sony just leaked this to show how ridiculous Disney is being trying to jump from 5 to 50% and bascially play the pity card and look like a hero playing hardball against the mouse

We are all in agreement Disney is flat out bugging asking for 50%. So again lets just wait to see where this goes. Nothing is concrete yet.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Lol Disney has nothing to lose. This is literally Sony doing the same shyt that had them needing to grovel for that stimulus package in the first place.

Throw stones at the king, brehs :marvelpachaha:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Update:

Sony already backing down. :manny:

Fred.

warriors-celebrate.gif

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Instead of being with the avengers he gets to hang out with venom now? :scust:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Sony’s goofy asses need to come to a compromise. They need this more than Marvel. They can’t do this shyt on their own. Without the MCU? Smh
Eh, they've basically just made Spiderman a legacy series for them with the ps, and his global appeal is as high as it's ever been. Plus the MCU is going to end up trash because marvel is going to ride the feminist wave and push for women to be at the face of everything just because they're women and not simply just superheroes.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
People are in here straight wilding out. :mjlol:

Marvel just got back the X-Men, all mutant characters, Fantastic Four, Dr. Doom, Galactus....they don't need Spider-Man. They never did.

And yeah....Sony actually did need Marvel to make a billi off Spider-Man. That's literally what happened. People are in here acting like Sony wasn't about to go full retard prior to the MCU deal, and make an Aunt May movie for lack of better ideas.

Fred.
These dudes made almost 900 mil on vemon but need marvel to make a bill with spiderman?? Nah I dont buy it.

Disney has the ability to pivot but their plan is clearly build around Spiderman like they did with Iron Man. They need Spiderman to proceed as planned. That's a fact.

That's a top 3 superhero in terms of popularity, that they've invested millions of dollars in, planned extensively to build around and you think it wouldn't be a problem for them to lose him? :dwillhuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.