Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man, I read the last few pages and shyt is a tragedy. These dudes really arguing about which billion dollar company that gives no fvcks about them except their money is racist. They all are the same, and these dudes have spent years arguing about this shyt. I'd rather read about Kobe vs Bron, or Nas vs Hov.

The crazy shyt is the Detroit breh @wire28 is apart of this shyt. Dude is easily one of the posters I dap the most in every sub forum from Booth to Higher Learning, but it amazes me he sides with a lunatic like that Bryan guy here and participates in the shyt. I hope it's just jokes.

Aight..... so since you threw little shot at me. It’s fair for me to address you back and properly put in context use of “lunatic” since you throwing that out there.

The so called “argument about Billion dollar companies & racism”

What argument? There was no argument? Only one DC stan brought that up and he kept bringing it up multiple times. Even himself saying “....they ignore my post...” while still bringing it up letting it be known he wants all that smoke. And that’s was after the stan with the most post co-signed him.

The only thing addressed back was one post basically exposing how WB has done racist shyt too and it’s silly pretend they don’t have a history or ain’t the same. SOMETHING THAT EVEN YOU JUST AGREED TO AND SAID!!!

Then the stan with the most post, who himself has been doing the most lunatic shyt in here (that SEVERAL niccas been clowned and called out) chimes in to support the DC Lunatic case/agenda.

Y’all niccas coming in on the tail end of this and now complaining or talking about “this thread getting lame” shyt are either fake or clearly don’t really know was going on & kinda talking out of pocket. Cuz either y’all exposing y’all only read “the last few pages” or y’all exposing “y’all co-sign and had no problem with the 2 lunatics for multiple post asking for attention one sidedly calling out the racism of a billion dollar company”

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Man, I read the last few pages and shyt is a tragedy. These dudes really arguing about which billion dollar company that gives no fvcks about them except their money is racist. They all are the same, and these dudes have spent years arguing about this shyt. I'd rather read about Kobe vs Bron, or Nas vs Hov.

The crazy shyt is the Detroit breh @wire28 is apart of this shyt. Dude is easily one of the posters I dap the most in every sub forum from Booth to Higher Learning, but it amazes me he sides with a lunatic like that Bryan guy here and participates in the shyt. I hope it's just jokes.

@wire28 is a fukking clown and he is absolutely the one taking it serious. He went so far as to have emojis made and uses them on end.. that's time, that's dedication to a corporation who don't give two fukks about his broke ass :mjlol:

That's the thing too, ALL these stans are terrible... we've been trying to get them the fukk out of here for years now, pointing out how pathetic they are, they keep coming back.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He's trying to paint a picture that I am some kind of DC stan because I make fun of shyt in the Marvel universe, it's the same old shyt :russell:

I talk more favorably about Marvel projects than I do DC projects and I posted the receipts. Stans gonna stan.

Who the hell even brought up WB or DC or any of that shyt in this thread? That's how mentally ill they are and it's not just those two, there's a few more who bring up other brands for no reason but to suck off Disney, why I don't know we been trying to figure out the answer to that question :manny:

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Once you strip away the Spider-Man in the MCU / Sony-verse backdrop and look at it as a strictly business perspective, you’d see clearly Disney was bullying with that offer they initially put forth.

A later report said negotiations started out at a 70/30 split, that's more than reasonable considering it would lend Sony TV rights for spider-verse stuff.

And speaking of that...they dropping a kiddie Spider-man TV show, what's stopping them from going the what-if route and doing their own animated iteration of Spider-man or even live action for that matter.

Disney is bout to get real petty with spiderman stuff, this could affect the games and everything besides whatever trash Sony are about to put together.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Last edited:

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
man, theyre gonna have Spidey in these streets swingin around in cowboys and a turtle neck.
:beli:
:mjlol:, in all honesty though I could see Sony fast tracking Tom Holland into Venom 2 which is going to require them to come up with some obscure BS reason to cross them over with very little time (unless they planned to do this all along).

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Look at these goofies trying to change history, leave it to them Spiderman 1 & 2 don't exist, the 2018 game is trash and into the Spiderverse is pure luck :mjlol:

I'm sayin tho how does any of this affect the video games? I mean if somebody got some knowledge on that go head and drop it. I think Sony can do whatever they want with the games.

see this is why I have the most posts in here. I like to challenge people's logic and ppl don't like it. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.