Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What’s your feelings on Stan Lee’s Daughters comments about marvel

I don’t really have any cuz I didn’t know anything about that till it came up in this thread.

Then didn’t know she was abusing and using him which also came out here.

So I’m just like :manny:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Sony has, despite no other franchises on deck to speak of, Disney by the balls.

No Iron Man
No Captain America

Your flagship character who after you integrated and passed the mantle to could be ghost.....nah ain't happening.

But......

In 10 years Disney is buying Sony pictures.
Don't speak this bullshyt into existence :pacspit:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
i think he should be in the eternals personally, maybe somebody like the black knight or something

but , im just spitballing here :troll:
I don't know anything about the eternals :manny:
Or maybe that's a GoT reference:ld:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Holland seems to be taking it pretty well, knowing hes gonna have to continue making trash movies for that trash ass film studio :francis:

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Sad state of affairs when there’s a better thread on this same topic in TLR of all places :francis:

Man, I read the last few pages and shyt is a tragedy. These dudes really arguing about which billion dollar company that gives no fvcks about them except their money is racist. They all are the same, and these dudes have spent years arguing about this shyt. I'd rather read about Kobe vs Bron, or Nas vs Hov.

The crazy shyt is the Detroit breh @wire28 is apart of this shyt. Dude is easily one of the posters I dap the most in every sub forum from Booth to Higher Learning, but it amazes me he sides with a lunatic like that Bryan guy here and participates in the shyt. I hope it's just jokes.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Man, I read the last few pages and shyt is a tragedy. These dudes really arguing about which billion dollar company that gives no fvcks about them except their money is racist. They all are the same, and these dudes have spent years arguing about this shyt. I'd rather read about Kobe vs Bron, or Nas vs Hov.

The crazy shyt is the Detroit breh @wire28 is apart of this shyt. Dude is easily one of the posters I dap the most in every sub forum from Booth to Higher Learning, but it amazes me he sides with a lunatic like that Bryan guy here and participates in the shyt. I hope it's just jokes.
All this shyt is jokes we said that numerous times, hence the avi and sig. all that is response to Dominic brehetto and his illegitimate kids who are still here and are the ones who actually take this shyt serious yet seem to never get called out. This is a message board if you take anything serious on here you lost off rip

There’s a nikka in here with the most posts in the got damn thread acting like he isn’t one of actual biggest culprits of this shyt.

Status
Not open for further replies.