Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Tom H(olland)vs Tom H(ardy) time :wow:

I'm reading Disney will not budge on their percentage. Well if they won't take the deal then Sony Marvel Universe is official unless someone changes their minds. They have access to over 900 Marvel Characters according to reports. This was about Money folks, these big corporations DO NOT Care about your feelings and they never will. They only care about that Guap. This was a tough lesson that people need to learn at how these corporations work. Sony did what was right for their business. Damn the 3rd Spidey film always has drama. "Spidey 3" was a mess, "TASM" got cut right before the 3rd film and left on a cliffhanger now Spidey leaves the MCU before the 3rd Film. Get ready folks, expect Sony to greenlit this movie very soon:

51QgqTzH0jL._SX325_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spider-man/Venom/Carnage > better than anything Marvel has outside of BP and Blade. I don't give a fukk about an eternal or any of that other bullshyt.

This changes when an X-men trailer drops tho :smugdraper:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I'm reading Disney will not budge on their percentage. Well if they won't take the deal then Sony Marvel Universe is official unless someone changes their minds. They have access to over 900 Marvel Characters according to reports. This was about Money folks, these big corporations DO NOT Care about your feelings and they never will. They only care about that Guap. This was a tough lesson that people need to learn at how these corporations work. Sony did what was right for their business. Damn the 3rd Spidey film always has drama. "Spidey 3" was a mess, "TASM" got cut right before the 3rd film and left on a cliffhanger now Spidey leaves the MCU before the 3rd Film. Get ready folks, expect Sony to greenlit this movie very soon:

51QgqTzH0jL._SX325_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
You already know they’re going to do some type of Maximum Carnage as well.

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I've seen you (or maybe someone else) say this multiple times in the thread.

And it's like....who? There isn't 900 characters connected to Spider-Man that people give a fukk about. I doubt there's even 90.

Fred.
The 900 “characters” include different variations of every character. That adds up quick.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I've seen you (or maybe someone else) say this multiple times in the thread.

And it's like....who? There isn't 900 characters connected to Spider-Man that people give a fukk about. I doubt there's even 90.

Fred.

It's not about using all characters though. That's a lot of characters. There's plenty of Spidey Characters though that you can use. Right now of course the Sinister 6 , Venom and Carnage are the most popular people would want to see. But here's a article about what Characters they have in the works:

Every Spider-Man Spinoff Movie Sony Has in the Works After Split with Marvel

You already know they’re going to do some type of Maximum Carnage as well.

There's no way they aren't doing Carnage now that they've introduced Venom.

61C9qi7xbTL._SX319_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Bill Paxton gonna be the next Spidey.

:smoothhoffa:

Bill Paxton been dead 2 years now.

:lintokeup:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was settled down & of course it don’t have nothing to do with that!:duck:

I know y’all rules. When cats troll or shyt on DC it’s “being annoying, stanning and hating.”

When DC cats troll or shyt on Marvel it’s “fair game” or “bu bu but it’s just jokes”

We get it!

As I thought l CLEARLY stated, I was referring to the stupid comments and regurgitating lies.:childplease:

Tranquillo
What’s your feelings on Stan Lee’s Daughters comments about marvel

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Man fukk Venom, but hopefully Sony can do Kravens last hunt somewhere down the line. Disney sure as hell would never do that storyline justice..

Status
Not open for further replies.