Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yup!

:emshhhh:

Got a DC emoji I been refraining from posting for years but I guess I can post this :DCStans1:
i commend you for having the energy for these weirdos. i give em one bar then ignore them after that. i see one of the biggest offenders still leading the thread in posts and probably feigning innocence per usual :mjlol:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So any updates if they are really working on a new deal besides that shady YouTube news?!?:dahell:

No, I still don't understand why people trust Youtubers with inside scoops. They couldn't even get the scoop that Sony/Marvel were going to part ways yet they know all about what's going on behind the scenes after the fact :beli:

If it's not Deadline (The ones who first reported it) Variety or The Hollywood Reporter then it's probably false.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
nikka.. theres CLEAR PICS and exposal of marvel suits chilling wit trump and donating funds to his parties.. you sheep cant be this dense
newsflash muthafukka...
muthafukkas hate black and brown folks.

wake me up when that shyt aint fact.
:sadbagmj:

coli "black posters" JUST came out the p*ssy.
:deadmanny:

entertain me white muthafukka.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Probably the Marvel posters. I must be missing the "excitement" due to the ignore button. Oh well. :manny:
It is them once aqain.. the same 3-4 retards patting themselves on the back like it's the Special Olympics. The only ones dapping their weak dap fishing posts are one another too lol

:mjlol:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel got F4 and X-men back so while I’m sure they would’ve loved to have him they don’t really need him anymore and Sony doesn’t really need them anymore either.

I prob won’t watch the next one in theaters if it’s not MCU anymore but people actually paid money to see Venom so Sony’ll be straight

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.