Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
stop with this stupid statement, your just regurgitating something that isn’t even true it’s been done lots of time successfully
What about home coming ? It had multiple villains Thor rag , aquaman, Batman begins, dark knight, gotg

Respectfully!!! And Posting in PEACE!!:hubie: No shots

This ain’t the hill you should die on:usure:

Cuz you one of the cats thats been suspiciously and conveniently missing so many more stupid statements, guys regurgitating things that aren’t even remotely close to being true, and over exaggerating shyt at nauseam.

A cat tried to say Sony should sell Spider-Man to WB:mjlol:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Respectfully!!! And Posting in PEACE!!:hubie: No shots

This ain’t the hill you should die on:usure:

Cuz you one of the cats thats been suspiciously and conveniently missing so many more stupid statements, guys regurgitating things that aren’t even remotely close to being true, and over exaggerating shyt at nauseam.

A cat tried to say Sony should sell Spider-Man to WB:mjlol:
huh ? This has nothing To do with marvel Stanley settle down . it’s the point that people , fans and media been saying this for years . Marvel has done it well and so has DC . The dark knight is lauded and has 2 villains in it , Thor Ragnarak had a few and introduced lots of characters. It’s all about the story and execution. Spider-Man 3 was bad because the director didn’t want to do venom and added him since he was asked and then executed a character/storyline he didn’t like or care about

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
huh ? This has nothing To do with marvel Stanley settle down . it’s the point that people , fans and media been saying this for years . Marvel has done it well and so has DC . The dark knight is lauded and has 2 villains in it , Thor Ragnarak had a few and introduced lots of characters. It’s all about the story and execution. Spider-Man 3 was bad because the director didn’t want to do venom and added him since he was asked and then executed a character/storyline he didn’t like or care about

That was settled down & of course it don’t have nothing to do with that!:duck:

I know y’all rules. When cats troll or shyt on DC it’s “being annoying, stanning and hating.”

When DC cats troll or shyt on Marvel it’s “fair game” or “bu bu but it’s just jokes”

We get it!

As I thought l CLEARLY stated, I was referring to the stupid comments and regurgitating lies.:childplease:

Tranquillo

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Actually there are

And DC “cats” think that every time someone says something bad about DC or a DC movie they automatically Marvel stans. Then same “said DC stans” make off the Wall homosexual comments. Or talk about male genitalia.:hhh:

There are threads where random cats will literally say something like “this movie sucks”

Then one of the stans jump to “you Must be a Marvel stan” then the next 2 pages run with that and the initial poster (who is random) didnt even mention Marvel.

Man we not doing this foolishness today:mjlol::emshhhh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
stop with this stupid statement, your just regurgitating something that isn’t even true it’s been done lots of time successfully
What about home coming ? It had multiple villains Thor rag , aquaman, Batman begins, dark knight, gotg
Those are some good ones... Although I'd argue a few of those are a main villian and some sidekick, worker guy.. Not really Venom and Sandman exactly.. Two face was seen as the worst part of Dark knight.. I'm not even sure Thor and GOTG had two mains.. unless you counting either loki or thanos bits as main villians.

Either way, it's pretty damn rare that they pull it off. I can name a lot more movies that have tried and failed. It's usually too much damn story to cram into one movie. You're not going to care about somebody or somebody is going to get short changed

Status
Not open for further replies.