Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Costume and make up huh? Yeah Suicide Squad won that Oscar too...

Spider-Man Into the Spiderverse actually won an Oscar based on the overall quality of the movie and shyt on Disney animation and Pixar in that category. :manny:
best original score, costumes and production design

Spider-verse won in a weak ass animated year, let's be real if Spider-verse came out a year earlier Coco would've beat it.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Both sides pulling out anything for fan support

PR team workin overtime. :dead:

Suddenly, Disney has best-case-scenario plans for Spider Man. Dream cross-overs. Fan requested development. The works.

I expect headlines later today to look like:

"Recent reports from industry insiders state Disney had plans to negotiate and introduce the Symbiote through Guardians of the Galaxy, eventually trickling down to the rest of the cast. You never know who would've donned the Venom costume next!"

Internet: :sadbron:

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
let me reiterate how much I am FOR this split

everything don't need to be the same man, it's okay
Cross overs should be the exception not expectation. We just seen an a huge 10 year plan pay off it would be cool to see characters do there own thing for a while before coming back together.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Sony has, despite no other franchises on deck to speak of, Disney by the balls.

No Iron Man
No Captain America

Your flagship character who after you integrated and passed the mantle to could be ghost.....nah ain't happening.

But......

In 10 years Disney is buying Sony pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.