Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Disney Rumored To Be Making New Spider-Man Deal, Includes Venom In MCU

"TVO of Lords of the Long Box claims that a new Sony/Disney deal is already in the works." :mjlol:

YoungLegitimateFlicker-small.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Sony has, despite no other franchises on deck to speak of, Disney by the balls.

No Iron Man
No Captain America

Your flagship character who after you integrated and passed the mantle to could be ghost.....nah ain't happening.

But......

In 10 years Disney is buying Sony pictures.

Not really. Tom Holland's Spidey is deeply entrenched in the MCU. And while Venom made money, Sony is thinking they build their own cinematic universe. which isn't the case.

Up the this point while Spiderman has been one of the most popular MCU characters, he was still in high school.

And to put things into perspective.

Peter Parker would have to give up all of his tech and his suit.
Stark Industries wouldn't exist.
Ant May wouldn't be with Happy anymore.
The snap and bounce back never happened.

you get the point. I think eventually things will get ironed out. I honestly don't know why Sony can't simply make their own spider man. in their own universe.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I promise yall That new 6/7 film deal is 100% bullshyt, it states that not only is the deal 30/70, but marvel still retain 100% of merch along with also 100% of the streaming profits, along with being able to include Venom in the MCU :mjlol:

If you read the conditions it basically reads like Sony came back to the table like..

“We were trippin yall, as an apology we’ll let you not only run our pockets, but we’ll let you have our shoes and the keys to our cars too :mjgrin:

I wonder if Marvel will use Matt Gargon as the really evil I hate spiderman Venom instead of Brock.

There is no established reason for Brock to hate Spiderman but Gargon already does

Nah, they were gonna go the classic route, dude had a big scorpion tat on his neck

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Sony has, despite no other franchises on deck to speak of, Disney by the balls.

No Iron Man
No Captain America

Your flagship character who after you integrated and passed the mantle to could be ghost.....nah ain't happening.

But......

In 10 years Disney is buying Sony pictures.

Not really. They may have the short term leverage but aside from the fact that this deal fukks up their plans for the live action Spider-verse TV shows they have lined up because those rights belong to Marvel/Disney...Sony Pictures is on the market right now and will likely be scooped up by Apple or Viacom before they get a chance to botch Spider-man 3.

If/when that happens they lose the rights back to Marvel anyway because the deal won't transfer to the new owner.
-
Not really. Tom Holland's Spidey is deeply entrenched in the MCU. And while Venom made money, Sony is thinking they build their own cinematic universe. which isn't the case.

Up the this point while Spiderman has been one of the most popular MCU characters, he was still in high school.

And to put things into perspective.

Peter Parker would have to give up all of his tech and his suit.
Stark Industries wouldn't exist.
Ant May wouldn't be with Happy anymore.
The snap and bounce back never happened.

you get the point. I think eventually things will get ironed out. I honestly don't know why Sony can't simply make their own spider man. in their own universe.

Peter Parker would have to be a completely different Peter Parker.

This is what you have young thot Aunt May, bi-racial "MJ" instead of Mary Jane, Indian flash and these different iterations of characters...that was Sony's way of making it so if/when they decided to pull him from the MCU, they could just use the more comic book accurate characters for themselves.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol: How this thread became the battleground for a stan war..... primarily because of 3 DC stans.

:russ:
They could not live with their brand they stan own failures or Marvel success. Where did that bring them? Back to the stan war and Marvel threads.

I thought by eliminating half of the Marvel stan post the others half would chill and thrive, but y’all have shown us... that's impossible. As long as there are those DC stans that still wanna pop shyt and Clark Kent’s that don’t want call THEM out on their stanning, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be....PEACE. They will resist.

:mjgrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.