Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is full of shyt. He's a known hater on here of that trilogy
The first movie was the first to gross $100M in a weekend.

The 2nd one made $180M in 6 days and grossed $783M.

The 3rd one made $104M the first day, and then $118M its second day out.

But somehow, no one fukked with the movies.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

yuup, even his OWN flesh and blood saying fukk DISNEY. them nikkas can fukk themselves

Sony probably thinks they will continue to see big numbers from venom and will probably shelf Spider-Man until they get a big named director that will promise to “take care” of the franchise. But as it stands I ain’t fukking with any more non marvel produced movies about their characters. And I wouldn’t be surprised if all them shot flop going forward

Ooooooo you can feel the HURT oozing through this post... nikkas is GOING THROUGH IT frfr over comic book characters lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They're basically supporting monopolization without even knowing it. Is it really worth it to the film industry for Disney to own close to (if not) 50% of every studio just so Spiderman can interact with MCU characters? Apparently so for some people.
Bruh. I grew up on comics. We are in the golden age with FX and great actors taking roles. Fans supporting. Bubble hasn’t bust. Now is the time.

I don’t give two flying fukks about a monopoly when comics was DC or Marvel for me. Period. I don’t want to see 4000 marvel characters and then 6 in another universe. The fukk? If Sony had all the characters and Disney was hoarding 6, I’d say take the deal. It’s 50/50 on both sides. Call it a day.

I just wanna see my connected universe. Imagine DCU but Superman never shows up or is apart of the story. Hell no

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Bruh. I grew up on comics. We are in the golden age with FX and great actors taking roles. Fans supporting. Bubble hasn’t bust. Now is the time.

I don’t give two flying fukks about a monopoly when comics was DC or Marvel for me. Period. I don’t want to see 4000 marvel characters and then 6 in another universe. The fukk? If Sony had all the characters and Disney was hoarding 6, I’d say take the deal. It’s 50/50 on both sides. Call it a day.

I just wanna see my connected universe. Imagine DCU but Superman never shows up or is apart of the story. Hell no

:umad:

SONY dont have to do shyt because your bytchass is a cry baby... tell marveL not to sell the rights next time fucc boi... oop they had no choice, ya'll should be kissing the ground SONY walks on that they gave them p*ssy ass nikkas a leg to walk on to survive

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
yuup, even his OWN flesh and blood saying fukk DISNEY. them nikkas can fukk themselves

Ooooooo you can feel the HURT oozing through this post... nikkas is GOING THROUGH IT frfr over comic book characters lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Uhhh ok... do you work for Sony or something? I don’t think it’s that serious
So anyone that disagrees with you must be hurt right? It’s not just that marvel made better Spider-Man movies than Sony and I want to see that continue? Whatever

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
fukk this revision history the first 3 spider man movies almost buried the comic book live action movie genre

They were not loved. Damn near boo’d. I was in high school when they came out everyone hated these movies in my age group

Iron man and batman saved the genre. This the same forum that thinks Wu Tang was bigger than bone thugs in the 90s despite coming out same time and selling 20 million less records in the same time span :mjlol: i know better than to take anyone opinion here seriously on something i lived and experienced myself

They made $ cause it was a reintroduction to comic book movies with big budget and spider man nAme attached

The movies were trash

That’s a 100% fact. Every member of bone will tell you that.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
i didn't adore SP2 as much as everyone else but it's still the best spider-man movie along with into the spider verse
Wow what do you know. The two general consensus, best Spiderman movies ever made, were both made by Sony. Yet supposedly Sony never made any good Spiderman movies:laff:

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Wow what do you know. The two general consensus, best Spiderman movies ever made, were both made by Sony. Yet supposedly Sony never made any good Spiderman movies:laff:

people are mad that greed is getting in the way of good storytelling. the MCU spiderman films arent amazing but they were building something and to see it get cut short because of industry bullshyt leaves a sour taste in folks mouths

doesn't matter who makes these shyts just stay true to the character/mythos, hire a capable director with some vision, STEP BACK and don't fukk with the formula.

Status
Not open for further replies.