Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So basically these niccas been lying in here and exposing themselves spewing out fake narratives and lies?:russ:
Inside the Spider-Man Split: Finger-Pointing and Executive Endgames

Don’t know if this was posted but Sony offered to do 75/25 and Disney said no in this report.

If they balked at 25%, they nuts. I wouldn't have given them even that. Kiss my ass. Spidey gonna make bank regardless. Especially with the momentum of the last 3 movies.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:umad:

SONY dont have to do shyt because your bytchass is a cry baby... tell marveL not to sell the rights next time fucc boi... oop they had no choice, ya'll should be kissing the ground SONY walks on that they gave them p*ssy ass nikkas a leg to walk on to survive
Yes... because I typed that because I believe Sony is listening :stopitslime:

No nikka... nikkas talking bout "nikkas love Marvel and want them to win and hate Sony and fan boys and blah blah"

No nikka.... I don't want to watch Star Wars with Darth Vader not it but having his own movies in another universe... It's retarded.. And it's exactly why Sony had to come begging Marvel to save them from reboot number 3. Nobody wants to see the Spiderman saga of him fighting the same ass 6 guys over and over again. None of his real story incorporated because you don't own none of the characters

I don't give a damn if it's Acme vs Walmart.. fukk these companies.. fukk blame... Just give me what I want :yeshrug:

people are mad that greed is getting in the way of good storytelling. the MCU spiderman films arent amazing but they were building something and to see it get cut short because of industry bullshyt leaves a sour taste in folks mouths

doesn't matter who makes these shyts just stay true to the character/mythos, hire a capable director with some vision, STEP BACK and don't fukk with the formula.
this guy gets it

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Lee, seated in a nearby chair and looking stunned, told J.C. he was cutting her off: "I'm going to stick you in a little apartment and take away all your credit cards!" Herman recalls Lee shouting. "I've had it, you ungrateful bytch!"

Just imagining Stan Lee saying that has me :dead:

giphy.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If they balked at 25%, they nuts. I wouldn't have given them even that. Kiss my ass. Spidey gonna make bank regardless. Especially with the momentum of the last 3 movies.
Oh y'all are missing a HUGE point... Spidey can't use any Marvel shyt either

So when 3 comes out, and he can no longer reference his mentor's death, anything that happened with thanos, nick fury, the skrulls, all the shyt from the last movie.... Nor can they bring up anything that's happening in phase 4, the mutants, fantastic 4, or anyone else.... Oh we gonna see how that works out standing alone. Remember RDJ was in the first one, AFTER spidey was in civil war.. If that wasn't a full court alley oop to start off the reboot, I don't know what is

Now, mid trilogy, they have to remove all that shyt... All the alien tech... Hell they can't even use Stark's suit no more.... Or his AI... That's Marvel shyt...

Good luck

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps

So when 3 comes out, and he can no longer reference his mentor's death, anything that happened with thanos, nick fury, the skrulls, all the shyt from the last movie.... Nor can they bring up anything that's happening in phase 4, the mutants, fantastic 4, or anyone else.... Oh we gonna see how that works out standing alone. Remember RDJ was in the first one, AFTER spidey was in civil war.. If that wasn't a full court alley oop to start off the reboot, I don't know what is

Now, mid trilogy, they have to remove all that shyt... All the alien tech... Hell they can't even use Stark's suit no more.... Or his AI... That's Marvel shyt...

Good luck

Yeah...but he is still Spider-Man. #1 hero in Marvel.:yeshrug:

In fact, Spider-Man transcends Marvel. He is a Giant. But in the MCU he is a dependent. Made a flunky for Stark.

MCU Spider-Man was a step back. Great for a connected universe if that is your thing. Not great for a stand alone Spider-Man.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

Good luck

They also can't do their TV shows and there's other shyt that Marvel could be petty about.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Good luck

:mjtf:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Sony Reportedly Wasn't Even Willing to Give Disney a 30 Percent Stake in Spider-Man

So....where is this :damn: "Disney wanted 50%!" coming from?

And as far as :damn: "Disney is greedy, they took all the money from merch!":

'Spider-Man' Standoff: Why Sony Thinks It Doesn't Need "Kevin's Playbook" Anymore

So again....what are cats talking about?

Fred.
Bu bu but I want to complain :mjcry:

Lee, seated in a nearby chair and looking stunned, told J.C. he was cutting her off: "I'm going to stick you in a little apartment and take away all your credit cards!" Herman recalls Lee shouting. "I've had it, you ungrateful bytch!"

Just imagining Stan Lee saying that has me :dead:
:MarvelStanDay1:

Status
Not open for further replies.