Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
MCU needs him. They tied Tony and his whole damn legacy completely to Spider-Man now. They need to introduce F4 ASAP if they are losing Spider-Man. Earths heroes are looking :flabbynsick:

It’s basically BP, Strange and bunch a throwaways

They got maddd people to work with tho, plus they could just say he went into hiding like someone said

Fantastic 4, eventually X-Men and all the cosmic superhero’s... they’ll be Ight

I hope they can work something out tho because Spider-Man is 1 of my favorite characters and I loved both movies

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
giphy.gif

says the dummy sucking off another company and crying over his favourite fictional character not being part of a cinematic dikk succin universe.. fuccin iddiot

you maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad doggie

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
Everyone knows Disney wants Spider-Man back, including Sony.

Making Spider so dependent on Tony Starks and MCU.

Trying to make Spidey hopeless without MCU. They wasn't slick. :pachaha:

Greed got the best of Disney.

Disney: Aight...here's the deal....50% :beli:

Sony: foh :rudy:

Sony got Spidey, and nothing Disney can do about it, but hope the next round of Spidey's flop and Sony has no choice but to sell the rights back. :yeshrug:

However, Venom did alright. Spideyverse was good, won an Oscar. The 1st two Raimi Spiders were good.

Interesting to see how this unfolds.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
If you casuals went out and supported it, it would have made more. It's by far the best Spider-Man movie out there. It's damn sure the only one that's ever gonna win an Oscar :hubie:

Again. Your preaching to no one. We all know the movie is amazing. There is still no reason to think Sony have any leverage here by saying "we made spiderverse"

Status
Not open for further replies.