Deadline: Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feige’s Involvement In ‘Spider-Man’

Status
Not open for further replies.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They might be working it out but Sony really give a fukk. They own a property that’s just as big as the MCU. shyt PlayStation might even be bigger.:patrice:

:mjtf:

That's apples and oranges.

The Playstation brand was doing just fine when Sony was trying to do that Aunt May movie because they had no idea what to do with Spider-Man.

It was doing just fine when they admitted they needed Marvel's help rebooting the character.

You're talking about two completely separate divisions of the same company. If Sony truly didn't give a fukk they never would've been sounding shook in those emails in the first place.

Fred.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
A lot of people including myself do not wanna see another Sony Peter Parker Spider-Man movie

Peter Parker needs the MCU, the MCU doesn’t need him

And Disney not even being greedy, if they’re only getting 5% that’s crazy because they deserve way more than that

They essentially showed Sony what a MCU Spider-Man can do under them and now it’s time to make that real money

They need that 50% :whew:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Why do you act as tho I didnt say possibly before the crippling? It could very well be crippling but like you said Disney has a stockpile of other heros. But you don't just eat the loss of a hero like spiderman especially since they've already invested in a future with him.

I’ll give you that, you did say “Possibly”.
If Marvel/Disney and Sony don’t reach a deal it would be a loss for both, I just don’t think it’s as big of a loss for Marvel as some think.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Yall are fukking nuts for acting like that Venom movie was anything other than trash, I’d happily take 3 more MCu Spider-Man films over a Sony Venom/Spider-Man crossover any day of the week :russ:
Tom Holland's Spidey currently wouldn't even fit tone wise with Hardy's Brock. shyt would be mad awkward.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of people including myself do not wanna see another Sony Peter Parker Spider-Man movie

Peter Parker needs the MCU, the MCU doesn’t need him

And Disney not even being greedy, if they’re only getting 5% that’s crazy because they deserve way more than that

They essentially showed Sony what a MCU Spider-Man can do under them and now it’s time to make that real money

They need that 50% :whew:

MCU needs him. They tied Tony and his whole damn legacy completely to Spider-Man now. They need to introduce F4 ASAP if they are losing Spider-Man. Earths heroes are looking :flabbynsick:

It’s basically BP, Strange and bunch a throwaways

Status
Not open for further replies.