David Goggins defends Joe Rogan (NAVY Seal motivation guy)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I agree with Goggins but fukk Rogan let him fight his own battles. He may not be racist but he’s racist adjacent and that’s just as bad. He gave his platform to some VILE CACs and that wannabe CAC Andy NGO. For that alone he’s getting what he had coming.
Joe is racist
Guarantee he says :mjpls:all the time
Planet of the Ape shyt proves it

You don't have to be seething at the mouth and be blatantly racist to be racist

I work with cacs
I know how they slip shyt in

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve said Joe Rogan was a racist for years on here, even before I knew he used the N word. He’s a mediocre white man, they’re basically all racist or, at best, don’t mind racism. Black people don’t listen to him, neither do most people with any sense, that’s why he was able to go for so long. His podcast is huge because it appeals to the largest population: average white men.

He’s had multiple WS on his show talking about black folks have genes that make them prone to violence, etc. Straight up KKK rhetoric.

This isn’t some cancel culture attack; he’s a POS that had a good stretch before he flew too close to the sun. Good riddance

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
I find it interesting when a white person says something racist or say nikka , here comes black folks to the rescue and try to defend masta …. White owners not hiring black coaches here comes tiki barber to save his masta

However Nick Cannon and Whoopi or any black person say something about Jews, u don’t see Jews running to save their black asses and have their back,, nikka u on your own

nikkas are sad

Daps
I find it interesting when a white person says something racist or say nikka , here comes black folks to the rescue and try to defend masta …. White owners not hiring black coaches here comes tiki barber to save his masta

However Nick Cannon and Whoopi or any black person say something about Jews, u don’t see Jews running to save their black asses and have their back,, nikka u on your own

nikkas are sad

Exactly.

The only thing I’ve seen is a rabbi on CNN talking about teaching and forgiveness. Hollywood is full of Jews, and none of those celebrities are defending Whoopi. You’d think that would be her wake-up call.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
What kills me is ppl are cool with ppl for a few years and want yo jump on their grenades
Dude could have said nothing

He's blinded by the fact that Joe rides his dikk crazy. He got a twinkle in his eye when he talks to David Goggins. He's getting the one of the good ones treatment. Goggins on some I know some real racist crackas shyt so his bar might be too high to get ruffled by Joe Rogans remarks.

He probably don't mind this level of racist cac :mjpls:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
When Joe Budden sexually harassed that one girl on the podcast on his network. That didn't get traction until the 2nd time it was brought up. Joe was in a controversy and then it got brought up again and then it got the response it should have.

This thing with Joe Rogan is no different. Joe Rogan was well liked or highly tolerated. He caught some controversy. Then the n-word got brought up again. It got the response it should have gotten the 1st time.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
When Joe Budden sexually harassed that one girl on the podcast on his network. That didn't get traction until the 2nd time it was brought up. Joe was in a controversy and then it got brought up again and then it got the response it should have.

This thing with Joe Rogan is no different. Joe Rogan was well liked or highly tolerated. He caught some controversy. Then the n-word got brought up again. It got the response it should have gotten the 1st time.
Joe Budden didn't get enough pushback from that

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

nikkas are sad

Well. That's probably not true. No Jews that I know of jumped out and defended Whoopi. But unless they're wearing a yamulke, those wide amish hats, or got the sideburn curls, how would you know they're Jewish?

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
When he says it’s truly because of his views on other matters I believe that.

a lot of racists now aline with left leaning ideologies and don’t get smoke.

The likes of Justin Trudeau and Biden are good example. The former has dressed in black face. The latter wrote a eulogy for the funeral of his staunch segregationist and Former KkK mentor Robert Byrd on top of a slew of other racist shyt.

Throw Justin Beiber as a non politician in the ring too. On video using ****** in racist jokes. Has been forgiven.

If Joe was currently some left leaning butterfly this would have been swept under the rug. But he’s viewed as a MAGA(he voted for Sanders LOL) anti vaxxer with 11 million monthly listeners. It’s in folks vested interest to get him out the paint. Particularly the mainstream media who want his market share back.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
What kills me is ppl are cool with ppl for a few years and want to jump on their grenades
Dude could have said nothing

Goggins is a very loyal dude tbh. In his book he makes it a point to name drop everyone that has helped him and also does it in his interviews/social media posts too. He regularly cites Rogan as the guy who helped him break through (Goggins and Jocko Willink both got famous off of Rogans podcast) and who first told him to write a book.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When he says it’s truly because of his views on other matters I believe that.

a lot of racists now aline with left leaning ideologies and don’t get smoke.

The likes of Justin Trudeau and Biden are good example. The former has dressed in black face. The latter wrote a eulogy for the funeral of his staunch segregationist and Former KkK mentor Robert Byrd on top of a slew of other racist shyt.

Throw Justin Beiber as a non politician in the ring too. On video using ****** in racist jokes. Has been forgiven.

If Joe was currently some left leaning butterfly this would have been swept under the rug. But he’s viewed as a MAGA(he voted for Sanders LOL) anti vaxxer with 11 million monthly listeners. It’s in folks vested interest to get him out the paint. Particularly the mainstream media who want his market share back.
c00n babble