David Goggins defends Joe Rogan (NAVY Seal motivation guy)

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Look for other black people on Goggins IG page
images

This is his wife :mjpls:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Some black folks cant stand to see a white person in distress. Especially if that cac ever displayed humanistic qualities to them. You would think Rogan saved these brehs mamas from a burning building rather than took a pic with them and had them on his podcast. Goggins always been a bourgie ass buck tho

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
This seem like another angle to get him out the paint for his anti-vaxx shyt. Either way, fukk him

That being said, people need to get more comfortable with saying, "I don't listen/watch so and so because of such and such views." You're informed, you mad a decision, that's normal. Homegenizing everything is how you get people splintering off and becoming more extreme. Everyone should be able to see how much of a dikkhead Joe Rogan is so they can act accordingly. Folks needing a "moment" where someone is "cancelled" is some ho shyt. Or maybe what scares people more is that the white folks close to them don't share their views with regards to a Joe Rogan so what you're really afraid of is the truth.

Daps
Now y'all see why they don't get punished as bad when the disrespect us

Ain't no yalmuke squad dude defending Nick Cannon...no LGBT dude defending Da Baby...I don't recall any even defending Whoopi of all people

But when it's us, you got a seven nation army of c00ns ready to protect these crackers after acting foul.

You see it!!!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my point is the outrage right now is being stoked and pushed for a reason....and the reason for that should be what interests people....but like everything else in the social media era...this will be the hot topic for a month and go away

i believe the outrage is real because most people who arent familiar with rogan are paying attention now

And our point is that has nothing to do with what he fukking said. He said that shyt. He called a move theater of black folks "Planet of the Apes" That racist shyt stands on its own even without an agenda behind it.

People with an agenda wouldn't be able to come at his neck of he hadn't SAID IT.

fukk him.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I don't have a problem with Goggins in this situation because people love bringing other people into stuff.
It's not our business if David Goggins is still friends with Joe Rogan (same thing with Chappelle). Nobody should be attacking this man for who he decides to be friends with.
And if you do, he's allowed to post this message defending his friendship.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now y'all see why they don't get punished as bad when the disrespect us

Ain't no yalmuke squad dude defending Nick Cannon...no LGBT dude defending Da Baby...I don't recall any even defending Whoopi of all people

But when it's us, you got a seven nation army of c00ns ready to protect these crackers after acting foul.

too many of us quick to defend, quick to jump on the landmine.